Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Diapers and Fire

Darkfinn

Default Diapers and Fire

Just so y'all can be aware.

KIRO 7 Eyewitness News Video, Seattle, Western Washington

Watch it if you light up while padded.

It's really sad that people say they don't know diapers are flammable since every package has a warning on it stating diapers are flammable just like other articles of clothing.
    Baby diapers have the same warning too.

Awesome! Fancy doing a few tests myself.
    However they didn't test the fire when they are wet.

More flammable the thinner they are.
    We've said may time before on here. The thicker the better. Right?

I remember some test on brainiac or something where they set fire to a caravan with a dummy in it wearing adult diapers :p

but yeah, it's pretty obvious these things burn (quickly), it's full of flamable things (plastic, chemically altered pulp stuffs,...) on the other hand, the guy in this film would have been able to take off the diaper in time before it led to his death, he probably got some sort of stroke before his clothes cought fire.

EmeraldsAndLime

BREAKING NEWS: Teen diaper fetishists find new method of disposing of soiled diapers.

In other news, some parents are wondering why their teenage children want the fireplace on in Summer. Fears of an increase of pyromania.

After looking at a bag that is for the Tranquility ATN's that I wear I have seen no warning about flammability but warnings of suffocation from the bag.

After looking at a bag that is for the Goodnites Underpants for boys it reads:

Quote Originally Posted by Goodnites package View Post
    CAUTION:
    Choaking may result from anything children put into their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow your child to tear the underpant. Discard any torn or unsealed pant. Like most articles of clothing, disposable underpants burn if exposed to flames. Always keep your child away from any source of flame. To avoid suffocation, keep plastic bags away from children.
    And one more thing.. I light fireworks while wearing diapers and I am still around and unburnt. But it IS a good thing to know.

Thanks for posting this video which will help go to teach me as well as every body else around here to BE MORE CAREFUL.. Safety is something that never should be taken lightly.

If you wanna play with fire, make sure you're wet first.

Good luck with trying to 'dispose' of used diapers with fire.

I don't know how anyone could think they are flame resistant I have seen wet ones burn pretty well even

Quote Originally Posted by Lukie View Post
    BREAKING NEWS: Teen diaper fetishists find new method of disposing of soiled diapers.

In other news, some parents are wondering why their teenage children want the fireplace on in Summer. Fears of an increase of pyromania.

I thought about it ...

Darkfinn

Oh... thanks to whomever fixed my terrible spelling error. That was really annoying the piss out of me... luckily my Bambinos handled that.