Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The GameBoy Advance

Default The GameBoy Advance

Part two of two in the series.

What are some of your favorite GameBoy Advance games, and when was the last time you played them? For me, it's an easy winner... Wario Land 4. I have emotional attachment to it stemming from my youth, and it's just an all-around solid game. I'm playing it right now. How about you?

Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire

God I love hacking the shit out of those games. And phew... I got those when they first came out, I think 2004 or 2005. Maybe even earlier.

Well...I put over 200 hours into Pokemon Sapphire, so that's probably high on the list. All the Pokemon games rocked though. I also played Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban quite a few times. I also have to add Banjo Kazooie Grunty's Revenge, just because Banjo Kazooie rock.

Pokemon Sapphire The pokemon games were all i ever cared for on Gameboys

My favorite GBA games are Pokemon Emerald, FF6, and the Dragonball Z games and right now, I have a pretty cool GBA, thanks to gpSPhone (he charges for it now, which is a slap in the face since it used to be GPL, but I have the free version if anyone wants it (more complicated to install though).

Oh, and there's VBA for the PC, the emulator you point to as a example of how to make an emulator.

And finally, I have my GBA, in very rough condition. Yet it still works fine. Whatever the original GBA's flaws, it sure as hell had incredible build quality. The thing's been down stairs, drenched in rain, gotten so hot that the rechargeable battery pack I bought for it had wires melt (was left in car's back seat on a very sunny day), yet it still functions perfectly. My DS? A mere two years of use killed the wireless. My brother's DS's touchscreen died. My cousin's DS's snapped. (Disclaimer: The DS lite is supposed to be sturdier)

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3, Sonic Advance 2 and Metroid Fusion.

Pokemon Sapphire and Emerald : ) Pokemon games are pretty much the only video games I ever played, except for the occasional Mario game and what not :P

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
    Final Fantasy Tactics Advance

Honorable Mention:
    Whatever they called their repackaging of Super Mario World for the SNES