Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hi

Default hi

I guess this is my introduction...or something

So, I'm here. Hi.

*has no idea what to say*

I'd welcome you here, but I just got here myself. Let's try not to stumble into each other in this period of confusion

Well first of all we would appreciate if you could tell us a little about yourself, how you found this site? Or are you a dl/*b/fur and how and when you became one? Or any interests or hobbies you have?

Anyways Welcome to our community! I hope you enjoy it here!

Yes, a brief summary of your AB, TB, DL, or other similar/related interests would be nice. Welcome aboard ADISC!

Much more of a DL then anything else. The whole TB scene (asides from the diapers) really doesn't do anything for me.

I don't really have that much experience with diapers. I'm living in a dorm room atm (with roomate), so it's nigh impossible to wear. I'm an Electrical Engieneering student, so even if I did have the privacy to wear, I wouldn't have time!

I guess that's me in a nutshell.

Welcome, sparkmaster, to our community. You'll love it here.

You are an electrical engineer whose name is "sparkmaster" ?? what an inspired choice of nickname. I love it

Aloha, sparkmaster.

i try to be as inspired as possible. It makes things just so much better.

Welcome to the site, you'll find ways around wearing diapers, I am living with my partner and he don't know about my Tb-isum, and before that I was in a flat and they didnt know also. its about been discret

But other than that, Enjoy ya stay