Thread: This is like baby powder for adults!

Default This is like baby powder for adults!

Relieve the friction of monkey butt and painful butt rash, when you ride, sweat and sit. | Anti Monkey Butt Powder

I had never seen this before until today, but I found it pretty funny. Whenever I had dealt with this issue myself, I had always used baby powder and it seemed to work pretty well.

Silly... this is silly...

my mother inlaw believe it bought it for me. ive used it a few times and wasn't impressed with it.

I ride my bike on the trails, but I prefer Johnson's baby lotion. It works quite well.

I did laugh a little. I can only imagine this being power, but with no smell. After all, not every one wants to smell like baby powder.

But I find talcum powder works fairly well to reduce friction. But I still like my Johnson's baby powder :P

It looks like the monkey character has ripe cherries for buttcheeks...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Silly... this is silly...
    No. No it isn't.

After seeing a 100-odd bike ride come through a town near me a few times, I can better appreciate the use of products like this and (I kid you not) "butt-butter."

If I were crazy enough to give one of those rides a shot, I'd happily spray graphite down my shorts if I thought it would help me avoid rubbing myself raw.