Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GoodNites Questions

Default GoodNites Questions

Now, I've heard good things about GoodNites (or DryNites in the AU or UK) - What I want to know is:

1) Are they the best pull-up diaper, or are there pull-up adult diapers?
    2) How well do they absorb? Would a 16 year old be able to wet without leaking, or would padding be needed?
    3) Would a person who's 4'9' and about 120 lbs. fit into GoodNites?

The reason why I'm asking is, after I scope out the land of my dorm area, I may buy some, provided that they fit me. I, also, tend to have fine-motor skills issues - they aren't terrible, but I feel that taping would cause me trouble, hence why I want pull-ups. You guys have been really good at answering my questions, so I thought you could help on this. Thanks.

1) there are adult Pull-ups.

2) Depends on your bladder size.

3) yes, they make them that size.

4) I was taller than you when I was 5.

1) There are adult pull-ups but goodnites are pretty good.

2) They should take one wetting MAX. And you have to go slow or it will leak fast.

3) It should fit thats actually in the designed size.

Underjams are good to. They seem to hold more but the sizes rip for larger folks but that might not be a problem for you due to your size.

1.) Are they the best? Probably not, but they are pretty good and well made. I hear great things about Libero Night Comfort, GOO.N Mamypoko and others, but I can't seam to get them here in the US. There are way more adult pull-us than kids. Most of them are crap.

2.) If worn and wet properly they actually hold quite a bit. Make sure you run your fingers through the leg gathers after you put them on and don't flood them.

3.) You are at the upper end of the size limit but they should fit. If they don't its not a huge deal since they also make great stuffers in adult diapers.

I'm 6'3" and weight around 196 lbs. I can fit in goodnites width-wise but they ride a little (read: very little) low on my buttocks :P
    [I have a 32" waist and 37" hips] You should be able to fit in them perfectly.

Also, they hold quite a bit when they're snug and you run your fingers through the leak guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Scritcher View Post
    1) Are they the best pull-up diaper, or are there pull-up adult diapers?
    Designed for teens... so I would guess that they would be best for teenagers - which applies to you. Sure there's better stuff, but they do the trick.

2) How well do they absorb? Would a 16 year old be able to wet without leaking, or would padding be needed?
    I've used them and they took one wetting no problem. I doubt they would take much more though.

3) Would a person who's 4'9' and about 120 lbs. fit into GoodNites?
    You're 4 feet and 9 feet? That's... ... bloody tall!
    On a serious note, you should have no problem whatsoever getting into one.

You guys have been really good at answering my questions, so I thought you could help on this. Thanks.
    Having not answered any of them - except this one - you're welcome, squire!

Goodnights are nice to wear, they look nice and feel nice, but as a diaper for an adult or even a teen I would say there close to useless,

I would rather wear a oversized adult diaper, just so I could enjoy it longer without leaks.

1.) From what ive read, there are better pull-ups available. Actuall walk-in stores its up there next to adult pull-ups

2.) I had no real trouble with wettings, it took to small wettings with me. Though as most said 1 is probably your best bet. I couldnt really sit without leaking after the second wetting.

3.) You should. I am 5' 7" and 105lbs. Got a 24-25" waist and about 26-27" hips. So i am fairly skinny and they fit me perfectly. Depending on your hip and waist it should fit you just as well.

the drynites work pretty well...for bedwetting... well not really, they leak alot, 1 wetting max though.. don't flood it, better to get a real diaper though

@ Dash: I meant I'm 4 feet, 9 inches. ^^;

Anyway, thanks for the help, guys!