Thread: The lego is back!!!

Cool The lego is back!!!

Yes I the great lego have returned but I am no longer a baby but a kid! I have been travelling in a desert for the past 6 months when I found a door so I walked through and here I was.

I'm sorry though as on Friday I will be leaving again to go on a 22 hour journey on a coach down to Austria for 10 days. Then I'll be back again then I'll probably go to Wales for the rest of the summer.

So enjoy me while I'm here

Wow, you're really running all over the place eh? Sounds like fun. I've always wanted to tour Europe, but alas, I'm a poor yank trying to make it through college, so... yeah.

Glad to see you back. Traveling can be a lot of fun. I wish I could get out there and go!

3 more hours and I'll be gone. So bye everyone! *waves to all of ADISC*

Welcom back (all though i don't really know you :P )
    Judging from your nick, I assume that you have great skillz in lego?

Welcome back!!! although by now you're on to your next trip. oh well. see you when you get back.

Austria? Ah - to learn to speak German "properly" like the Belgians think about French?? On that assumption on to Turkey next for German lessons *giggle* /me ducks flying objects and runs out the door, un-defaulting his Windows from "American" on the way, eh?