Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introducing janeygirl14

Default Introducing janeygirl14

Heh, she is too shy to say anything, and she doesn't really know what to say, so I'm uh... breaking the ice... as it were.

Regulars+ can look here. She is one of my best friends and I recently told her about me, and she was more than accepting of it.

Anyhoo, her interests include ballet, surfing, jazz, hip-hop and break dancing. So I'll leave it over to you to probe her further

She's also worried that people will see her as a bit of an outsider, which I told her is ridiculous ^_^

Over to you janey

Dude84

Welcome, Janey.

I'm sure you'll find that we don't bite. ;-)

Outsider? Pffft. Not a chance.

One of my best friends joined simply to support me (fuctifano) and he tells me that he loves using this forum... not as much as his soccer forum, but still!
    And as of half an hour ago I may have another good friend signing up tomorrow

Honestly, there are quite a few regular users here who are simply supporting the AB/TB/DL culture. And I can't see it as anything but positive for those who support it to give their viewpoints on ADISC.

So yeah... make yerself at home, janeygirl14

D.

Welcome, don't worry about it.

This is a fun place to hang out and can be very useful if you need advice on something.

Mesmerale

Oh, definitely.

We have experts on everything here. ^_^ It's kinda weird when you think about it..

But it's helpful nonetheless.

Dude84

Quote Originally Posted by Dash View Post
    Outsider? Pffft. Not a chance.

One of my best friends joined simply to support me (fuctifano) and he tells me that he loves using this forum... not as much as his soccer forum, but still!
    And as of half an hour ago I may have another good friend signing up tomorrow

Honestly, there are quite a few regular users here who are simply supporting the AB/TB/DL culture. And I can't see it as anything but positive for those who support it to give their viewpoints on ADISC.

So yeah... make yerself at home, janeygirl14

D.
    I think I will soon need to drag someone on here too. Not sure who that would be though.

*Also thinks he needs to join a soccer forum, but isn't sure why.*

Sorry.. </irrelevant-posts-to-thread> :-$

Welcome to ADISC, janey. Like Takashi said, we're supportive and can give you good advice. Just ask if you need anything.

Yup pretty much have experts on everything.

Like me being an expert on gaming stuff and baseball. A lot of people are experts on different things on here.

I do remember one friend i told. Somebody i met online actually lol. She lived in michigan so she's the only person i've told so far, because i was to afraid to tell anyone else lol.

Anyways, welcome and thanks for supporting your friend and us as well. We're all normal, well...pretty much all of us...Everyone besides hypnotoad. aha