Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What the hell was I thinking!

Default What the hell was I thinking!

I had this akward phone conversation with a friend about furries. (he started this conversation)

We talked about furries in our town and in the nearby city. I started by telling him about the two guys I ran into in TacoBell. then I think I saw one or two at folkmoot.
    Then it moved to facebook. and a friend of mine That is gay and likes fur art then it took a left to differint types.

He then hounded me about it. He kept asking me about the other furries. It was very akward. It didn't help that I knew what I was talking about.

So now I'm in a weird situation. that can get even worse if i'm not careful. He kept asking where I got the info on them. What sites and all.

I said wikipedia But I don't know if he beleved me.

What do I do now. I figured the furs here can help.

Darkfinn

Do you think your friend is one or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Do you think your friend is one or something?
    No I don't. but the fact i'm on here and he brought furies up scared me. but the conversation was to akward. I don't think he's a fur.

Quote Originally Posted by scoo View Post
    No I don't. but the fact i'm on here and he brought furies up scared me. but the conversation was to akward. I don't think he's a fur.
    If he's not one then how'd he know about the fandom ! I personally think he's either found something out, or he's one himself. IMHO.

I think he's probably just curious. Tell him you heard about it from someone and decided to research it to see what it was about. Maybe give him a few furry sites that explain it well

Jeffy

The b-fur category of the fandom is just as closely related to the vore fetishers, or the inflation guys too... Your just as likely to have him think your one of them than you are one of us :/
    The two aren't directly related. So calm down, take a deep breath. And don't tell him everything he needs to know. Wikipedia has sufficient (good by the way at least you didn't send him to encyclopedia dramatica) information on the fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by jter42 View Post
    If he's not one then how'd he know about the fandom ! I personally think he's either found something out, or he's one himself. IMHO.
    Or, you know he could be one that is not a furry found out nothing and just saw it online and brought it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Valerye View Post
    Or, you know he could be one that is not a furry found out nothing and just saw it online and brought it up.
    That could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    Your just as likely to have him think your one of them than you are one of us :/ .
    I hope I can avoid that.

If your friend's curious about furry, link him to WikiFur - Or, have him listen and look up the lyrics to "The Furry Song" by Kurrel the Raven.