Thread: Hello Everyone!!

Smile Hello Everyone!!

Hello everyone, I was a previous member and had to re-apply to hopefully gain forum access. Personal hobbies are computers, outdoor sports, mountain bike riding, hiking, etc.
    Have been interested AB/DL for many years started off with DPF and have good collection of Dr. Denton's.
    I wear diapers at night as I have created hyponotic MP3 to achieve desired level of bedwetting.
    Would like to from others on the subject and always enjoy the stories and blogs!:

Thats interesting...the hynotic tapes worked for you? How long of "training" did that take?
    Anyways Welcome to our community! Feel free to ask for any help or support if you need to, and feel free to post as much as you'd like! I hope you enjoy it here!

Eclipse- Edited and spliced a few MP3's from Warp My Mind. Need to condition yourself that bedwetting is natural and stressfree. Been working at it for 2.5 months.