View Poll Results: As the thread title asks.

138. You may not vote on this poll
  • ≤2

4 2.90%
  • 3-4

32 23.19%
  • 5-6

29 21.01%
  • 7-8

21 15.22%
  • 9-10

8 5.80%
  • 11-12

20 14.49%
  • 13-14

13 9.42%
  • 15-16

2 1.45%
  • 17+

7 5.07%
  • Not sure/I don't like diapers

2 1.45%
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What age did you first realize you liked diapers?

Default What age did you first realize you liked diapers?

Simple enough. Even when I needed them I was always sort of subconsciously fond of them, but I first really knew at about age 7. How about you?

I can remember one time when i was probably 5 i took a pull-up from one of my siblings. I remember putting it on and trying to put jeans on over it, but i couldn't get them zipped up because of the pull-up. Being 5 and stupid i asked my mom for help, and she actually let me keep it on for a while.

I had a few things that hinted at it when I was younger, but the first definite tb feelings were when I was around 11/12.

I can remember having diaper desires since the day I was out of them. It's really been a lifelong thing.

I was 8, but I had been very interested in them for a very long time before that !

I remember right around the time I was potty trained, I wanted to get back into them... literally one of my earliest memories, probably a little over 3 years old

I selected 5-6, because that's when I really remember being excited about having diapers that I could use/play with. I am pretty sure that I was interested in them prior to that age, however.

I chose 3/4 because I noticed an interest in them. However a year or so after the interest dwindled, however it's been on and off until about 2 years ago.

Not untill I was in my 20's I started makeing homemade cloth diapers out of large peices of old fabric and then I progressed into plastic pants, I used to buy toddler pants at the local supermarket baby section, but I was heavyer then, about 140, and they didn't last.

But I always had a thing for sleepers ever since I got my first pair at about 10, been wearing them ever since.