Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diaper Enhancement Ideas?

Default Diaper Enhancement Ideas?

If you were designing the ideal diaper, are there any enhancements/changes you'd like to make that you've never seen done before (on baby or adult ones)? Or is the ideal diaper for most people pretty much a copy of a babyish one from a few decades ago ('golden age of diapers(?)').

Darkfinn

IMO Bambinos are just about perfect. I would like to see them be a bit thicker when dry... they're not quite as thick as an X-plus. Otherwise, don't change a thing.

Jeffy

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    IMO Bambinos are just about perfect. I would like to see them be a bit thicker when dry... they're not quite as thick as an X-plus. Otherwise, don't change a thing.
    Seconded.

Darkfinn

Actually... I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the Attends of the late 90's. Thick and soft with 6 sturdy tapes for a snug and comfortable fit.

bambinos are perfect for me. they just need larger tapes. like the size of packing tape.

2low

Those Attends Where Tah Bomb !!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Actually... I wouldn't mind seeing a return to the Attends of the late 90's. Thick and soft with 6 sturdy tapes for a snug and comfortable fit.

X2. I miss those.

I guess for me I'd like to have a larger variety of solid colors for the whole diaper... then also a better variety of cartoon tapes at the top. I realize the latter is something I can kinda make myself...

I think the front on the Bambinos should arch a little more. It's hard to describe but the sides in the front above my theighs just don't contour to me well. And more of an elastic waistband, the top sort of pops out to far. Plus the tapes (on adult diapers) should be bigger and have a stretch to them like the baby ones. I guess what I'm trying to say is that they need to be more flexible.