What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modded Lion Guard Pull-Up

Pampers size 7.

I'd been on a break from diapers for the past month or so to get ready to graduate college and just all the busyness that went on with the end of that.

That being said, I found the time last night to pick up a pack of GoodNites on my way home from a party - the new ones, with the double barriers that are slightly bigger. I have one on right now, camo, it's a little wet and the world makes a lot of sense to me right now❤️

Got a pack of the newest revision of Always Discreet underwear, with the 360-degree form-fit elastic. Not a huge change from previous versions, but it does fit more snugly than before. They also seem to be more quiet than before, though that might just be me.

A soaking wet Tena Maxi slip and plastic pants.

A dry Northshore Supreme

Just a girls pull up for me. Run out of non-abdl nappies and don't like wasting my premium ones. Need to do my garden so need to hide it a little. Wish i had a more private garden, i'd quite happily go out in a nappy and t-shirt.

The first Teddy out of a case of Bambinos I just picked up from FedEx. All is right with the world.......

i bought new contour diapers, from baby pants, very comfortable and plastic pants

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Medium Bambino Magnifico.

I do like them. But they leak around my legs. Which sometimes I like to have happen. Sort of makes me feel little. The hook and loop tapes are cool because it is a modern diaper feature which I like. I also prefer plastic backed disposables so they hit that button for me as well. But I can't go out in them.

Northshore supreme

Wings

New style Always Discreet. I think I like them even better than the old style.

I'm wearing a goodnight pull-up extra large

Dry 24/7

Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back