What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore Supreme with NS L booster pad. Dry so far, but will be soaked by mid morning.

IM currently wearing an id slip with a booster inside covered by a drylife its quite bulky lol

Incontipanties said:
IM currently wearing an id slip with a booster inside covered by a drylife its quite bulky lol

Never used boosters, they any good? Where you get them? G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dry 24/7. been a long while since fully USED a diaper, but man this diaper did great.

I am at home in an Audio meeting for work in a very wet Seni Quatro that just got messy.

Spoiled

Just put on a Molicare. Can't wait to start wetting

Wings

L/XL girls goodnight

Little paws Large. I had to take it off, it was pretty full. Will put one on again as soon as I can, probably tomorrow.

My lovely attends active m8 slip. Warm and wet [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshore Air Supreme with L booster pad

Spoiled

Super dry kids that's not so dry lol

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Always Discreet

Northshore supreme and off to bed

I wear tena underwear and their belted nappy slip with rwith pvc pants for added protection for large wees and poops

- - - Updated - - -

I also take care in changing myself using wipes and wash with flannel and feminine wash if I have made a complete mess pooping then use nappy cream and liquid talc

A rather wet attends level 10 shaped pad.

Just soaked a Lion Guard Pull-Up.

Hi, you are sooo right, i hate cloth like because they leak, rip open easy, sag and tapes don't stick well!
not to mention plastic shell are smooth, crinkly, shiny and they hold wetness better than cloth/terry or cloth like!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back