What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
After peeing ...and pooping in... my Lion Guard Pull-Up, I've been ''demoted'' back to Luvs.

Seni Standards - not very thick and doesn't hold much but they feel very soft and are discrete. :3

Crinklz

Abena M4 with stuffer inside. Outside 2 swimsuits and all hidden by baggy black trousers. Dry now, but won't be for long. Already getting a bit desperate! :sweatdrop:

Tranquility ATN with Huggies 1997/98 frontal tape mod. The tapes come from a collection of free printable tapes I found. The person in question who created them is banned from ADISC, because of the disgusting things he does on his youtube channel that also got bad press from this community. So in interest of preserving the peace, no link for the tapes will be provided.

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
After peeing ...and pooping in... my Lion Guard Pull-Up, I've been ''demoted'' back to Luvs.

Accidents happen!

Simple morning for me which is fabulous (but secretly dying to get some more SDKs.)

Rearz spoiled single-tape. This is the first new diaper I've tried since the Abu little pawz came out. I haven't quite broken it in yet but it is nice and bulky already. So far I've trusted little pawz to not leak more than any other diaper I've tried.

Northshore Air Supreme

Not very often I get to wear anymore but today it's an ID Slip. Well, maximum of 4 of them (Back on my running schedule, so 1 mile = 1 nappy! 4 miles this morning!!)

ABU Space (been a pretty good fight too)

Going to dig into my stash later and get something brilliant out, maybe Cushies or Lavender (or both.)

Bambino Bellissimo, then a Dry 24/7, which I put on wrong and it leaked around the leg cuffs. :(

Rearz Safari finely ordered a case of mediums

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ABU preschool 😋

I'm in bed and my Pull-Up is already wet.

I wear heavy cotten prefolded cloth diapers, one pair buttoned plastic pants transparent, one pair pullup highwaist plastic pants

Currently I am donning an attends waistband with 6 tapes plastic backed diaper with 2 boosts ups maximum pads inside.

A wet M4 that's growing wetter

Under jam with a true fit insert with a rearz Safari over that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back