Not open for further replies.
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Lion Guard Pull-Up
I'm jelly, I wish I could wear those

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

bigbluehusky said:
I'm jelly, I wish I could wear those

Don't be too jealous, I have to mod: underwear with crotch cut out, diaper pins and safety pins to attach the Pull-Up in its place.

Lavender and it's the morning following SIDF May 2017.

Waiting for my coffee to be ready now.

Well I'm wearing a slightly soggy magnifico,soon to be changing into a sdk2.0 with 2 powerups

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Got my case of LittlePawz. I go home on Wednesday, so I need to get through as many diapers as possible so its easier to hide them, and since it'll be the only time I can wear regularly. I have one on right now, but I must be really dehydrated. I've gone through 2 cans of Mountain Dew and I'm on my third bottle of water over the last 4 hours and its barely damp. Hopefully I can get more use out of it before I change into a fresh one to sleep in, or else I'll just feel like I wasted it.

Rite Aid brand.

Got a 250 mile drive, so it's an id maxi slip today!! Not my favourite but practical for today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A powered up sdk v2 that's very soggy

Neatly pinned into a nice fluffy cloth diaper with a thick soaker pad and covered with light blue ruffled baby panties.

HIBIS Sweet Care Diapers

Sent from my SM-P555Y using Tapatalk

Northshore supreme

A pullup from wellness briefs

Just changed from a soggy powered up Simple and currently wearing a dry powered up Little Pawz

Slept in another one of my LittlePawz last night. I'm actually kind of concerned- my diaper felt wet when I woke up, but I don't recall actually getting up to use it at any point. I can never wet lying down, so I always have to sit up to use my diaper when I sleep in one, and my body is trained to not sleep if I have to go. I'm hoping I didn't actually have an accident.

I'll get out of it and shower in a bit, but I won't be able to wear another one until later this evening.

Northshore supreme

Attends Classic Briefs

It's been a stressful week. So I am starting the new week in a confidry 24/7 bitter sweet it's my last one !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Northshore Air supreme

rearz princess , I love them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back