What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Northshore supreme

A messy ID pe slip as I had a bad bit of reheated pizza [emoji487] last night and have the trots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah ABU Cushies... let us never be separated again!

I have on a TotalDry Boost Up Maxiumum Booster, a Banbino Quadro Booster, and a L ABU Little Paws Diaper, and a XL Rearz Safari Diaper and my wife has on a M MyDiaper Color Night and a L Rearz Safari with a TotalDry Boost Up Ultimate Booster! Mine is getting freaking huge! :smile1:

Last edited:
bagman46613 said:
... So far the entire case of bambinos I purchased all have pinholes(some large enough to stream if gotten too wet), and I need to use these in public....

First of all I feel your pain and sorry you are going through this.

When I have had bad quality diapers that pin hole leak or had melted patches I would preempt the leak where possible with packing tape. I appreciate it is an extra pain that you shouldn't have to go through, costs money & time, is noisy to do and makes the diapers ugly but it sure can help keep your pants dry.

Asc blue

Abena M4 (Plastic back)

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

A very wet and messy cloth diaper. Soon to be pinned into a dry fluffy cloth diaper and soaker with cinderella baby panties.

Super Dry Kids v1 Well technically I'm in Walgreens Cheapies but I plan to pad up later with V1

Rearz Inspire and Lille boosters

Wellness brief

Abena M4

Abu Simple

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Attends Active Slip M10.
Leaving house in a matter of minutes

ConfiDry 24/7.

Just changed a very messy little paws and now got a spoiled on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fresh Bambino Teddy

Right now, im wearing dc idyl. The are crinkly and kind of loud, but i dont mind, even at work :)

Asc pink

ABU lavender

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back