What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Girlfriend is back from holiday and put me in a Little Rascals last night.

Pullups 5t, my newest obessesion❤

Dry 24/7 sitting on my deer stand waiting on the sun to come up.

Just changed out of a soggy Peekabu and now wearing a dry Kiddo diaper from ABUniverse [emoji16][emoji3][emoji480][emoji480][emoji106][emoji106][emoji97][emoji97][emoji64]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I’m wearing Tena Slip Ultima but I need to change soon because I just woke up so I will probably change into an ID Expert Slip Plus

Finally back to Kiddos, it’s been weeks but I guess the best thing about wearing other diapers is I get to experience Kiddos like they are new again.

NorthShore Go Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was changed into a dry MyDiaper Ultra Night, all ready for bed.

Tena ultra stretch with size 5 stuffer

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

North Shore Supreme

Just in the middle of being changed out of my wet Ultra Night and into a nice, dry Little Rascals.

Not wearing one at the moment, but when my partner gets done registering for this forum, he’s going to put me in a Wellness Original (blue color - plastic backed - medium size). It was a free sample I had requested a little while back and am going to finally give it a shot tonight.

Just got to work, trying out the unique wellness briefs (original colored ones) in size medium. First 2 hours and I have yet to wett. They are so comfortable in don't want to change ever. Not baggy and just the right thickness for work, theese hug up close to me almost like a tight pair of briefs underwear and come in no contact at all with my legs.

- - - Updated - - -

wew1992 said:
Not wearing one at the moment, but when my partner gets done registering for this forum, he’s going to put me in a Wellness Original (blue color - plastic backed - medium size). It was a free sample I had requested a little while back and am going to finally give it a shot tonight.

I did same with sample pack first timer here also.😁

A dirty ABU Cushies.

A very wet North shore supreme lite

I'm now double diapered in a North shore supreme lite and a crinkles space

Has anybody else done this???????

I’m in a dry better dry right now

Preschool Plastic :)

Tykables overnights with footie pajamas, a binki, and a onsie under the footie pajamas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back