What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently in a Cuddlz Bright Dayz.

Just put on a depend protection with tabs and it's already soaked 😂

Back in SDKs after a month of being in Space. So beautiful and ‘nuggly soft.

We got one AB friend visiting in our place this weekend and today I got douple padded after playing with wooden railtrack toys and having very soaked double diaps which I worn during the nite :D What a fun and amazing weekend again! At first we went to eat to the restaurant and yesh.. I wanted to have foods from the little´s menu :3 and then we went to the massive steam engine museum! :D Now these pamps are soaked and I´m getting ready for sleepies so nini!
175 (1) (1800x1316).jpg175 (2).jpg
175 (3).jpg175 (4).jpg175 (5).jpg175 (7).jpg

Tykes overnight

I just soaked and master my fit right little squishy going to change now

Yesterday got to do some service work outside on our company weather station, and since it is in mountains, I got there well packed in this order
ID Slip M with baby diaper as booster --> Inflatable PVC own designed spreader --> Bobi Absorba L --> PVC snap on pants with print from FUUBUU.
Here a pic before I got standard dress over it :)

Today again another beautiful day in work, since I will be whole day alone, it makes many things easier. Packed with Forma Care M X-plus with baby diaper as booster, PVC inflatable insert, and Tena Slip L. all over it, my favourite PVC pants from PVC-U-LIKE.

Wearing two depends pull ups for women at once. They are not very absorbent, as always.

always discreet night over adult training panty and drynite plastic pants

Back in Kiddos, I’ve got sooooo many owls on this one :yes:

Rearz lil' monsters + onesie+ paci
:paci:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Code:
:paci:

Sent from my UL40 using Tapatalk

Tykables Overnights for the first time ever. Omg WOW :claps:

I wearing a Lille Classic Fit.

Sendt fra min HUAWEI VNS-L31 med Tapatalk

I am wearing 4 pull ups 1 pamper and on luvs all of which are messed time a bilion

I am just in a Rite Aid XL size cloth-backed dydee with a male guard pad inside to up the absorbency this evening.

Hardly worth the post, but I've been stuck with Fab city prints for several weeks and my new case of crinklz can in today, man I'm so grateful for a diaper that just for and is so comfy! Not to mention these just won't leak! I had the fab's leak three times on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back