What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pic Lamando! :) I just got freshened up after wearing very soggy and messy Crinklz!:eek: Now I´m wearing something which might be called retro pamps already xD Purple Molicare Super Plusses with my babb stylish shorts and AB bib while enjoying a snack which my tigerbwo brought from his daycare!:D

photo_2018-08-08_18-04-52.jpg

Tykables waddler and they are so dang comfy and cute!

Always Discreet

Hello, right now i am wearing a Tena diaper!

Just got in bed wearing a Better Dry diaper and plastic pants.

Little Pawz. Been a longtime since I wore these 4 tape premiums so I forget just how wide and thirsty they are.

Wearing a half-wet Crinklz astronaut, about to mess in it.

Tena Pants Plus

Gesendet von meinem SM-A510F mit Tapatalk

Finally padded again in an M4. Feels so good!

At the moment no diaper but tomorrow is diabernight tena medium plastic pants leggings .......lets feel free.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

A wet Northshore Supreme

A Prevail Protective Underwear with cut slits, 2 Dignity Double Duty Booster Pads, a Tranquility Top Liner Booster, a Tena Classic Plus Brief cut into hourglass shape as a full booster, a Tranquility ATN Plastic-backed Adult Diaper, all under four cotton whitey-tighty briefs, and a pair of Salk Sani-pants.

This gives me a capacity of up to 128 ounces. Despite this, I often-times do have to change during the night.

ABU Preschool!

I was changed out of my tranquility atn, and put into a kiddo diaper.

ConfiDry 24/7.

Crinklz astronaut

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Preschool plastic backed diapers.
5f06288113bd43d21d5e7d0bf53e4ac6.jpg

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Brand-new ATN! Well, brand-new in that I just bought them...not brand-new in the sense that I'm wearing it and it's wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back