What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crinklz again!

Tranquility ATN, ATM.

Always Discreet with a small Northshore booster pad. Based on last couple of nights it should last all night.

I am wearing a flat cloth diaper and plastic pants and I am really needing to change it it's pretty wet and I am feeling lazy and don't want to but if I don't I'll soak everything

Wet and messy modded Huggies Little Movers

Dry 24/7

Goodnite xl

Dry 24/7. also happy pre friday everyone!

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

I got my Huggies Little Movers on and my bottle of milk for bedtime. Last time I took my bottle to bed I finished the milk and put myself to sleep sucking on the empty nipple, so maybe I'll get a repeat performance. (This is really bad for your teeth though so I don't make a habit of taking a bottle to bed and usually just have a pacifier.)

cloth with rubber bloomer over
for night-time.

Last edited:
Attento with a baby nappy booster... the booster has all the capacity sadly but so comfy.

Padded Always Discreet

Slightly wet 24/7

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

Changed out of a soggy safari into a dry/not so dry kiddo 2.0 :)

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sitting in a wet ATN while enjoying my morning coffee.

All pinned into a nice fluffy cloth diaper with my crinkling baby panties

Currently wearing a TotalDry overnite with a TotalDry maximum boosts up.

Last Crinklz. They certainly work and obvious love has gone into the graphics but glad to finally be through them as I find them a bit old fashioned daggy.

A six tape plastic back Depends...the last package of a clearance item from the medical supply store...yes there was dust on the package when I bought it......

Was about to go to sleep in a freshly-wet Pull-Up... but I leaked, and getting changed into the Huggies I've been demoted to was a bit of a hassle that required moving my cockatiel's cage to get to my diaper stash in the closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back