What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My first time in a Dry 24/7! These things are incredible. Probably the best diaper I have ever tried, the fit is incredible and the absorbency is obviously the best. Also the tapes on these are amazing!

Currently wearing two Molicare super pluses.

Depends protection with tabs. I was never a fan of Depends, but I must say, for a store purchased diaper, these are pretty good.

Rearz Safari

Girls GoodNite, I just had two beers and I fully expect this thing to be wet before I go to bed.

(By the way, Carver's Sweet Potato beer is delicious, and I don't normally even like beer, so that's saying a lot.)

Rearz spoiled first premium and I'm in love 😍😍

Another GoodNite, I (as expected) practically flooded the first one. Surprisingly, it held every drop.

At the moment I have a Tena L2 guard on that should be changed very soon.

CommanderCrayfish said:
Another GoodNite, I (as expected) practically flooded the first one. Surprisingly, it held every drop.

Lucky I just soaked my goodnites a few minutes ago and I leaked a little. Just changed into an M4 for bed.

Crinklz

a very wet Northshore all through the night

Rearz Safari

Soaked ABU SDK V2

Rearz Safari

Just wet my last rearz spoiled. About to change but don't know what. Cushies, crinklz or M4

Right now I'm wearing a teddy bear bambino but I usually wear depends

a wet ATN

A soggy Little Pawz. I still think that they could have done better on the design, but it's growing on me.

Goodnites

ABU Little Paws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back