What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
None at the moment...grrrrrr

Woke up in a soaking wet abu space.
#bestsleepingdiaper

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Tena pull up here with blue plastic pants

A wet and messy Abena L4. Waiting for mommy to tell me it's okay to change my diaper.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

I am currently wearing a walgreens brand adjustable pull up with a size 7 DG brand baby diaper for a stuffer that is wet.

Well I did put on a tena slip maxi activefit but not a moment after taping it on the dam broke and it became wet [emoji52][emoji58][emoji52][emoji58][emoji54][emoji54][emoji53][emoji53][emoji53][emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bianco velcro tabs.

WABX said:
Bianco velcro tabs.

Do you have any issue with the velcro tabs opening, especially at night?

I bought a bag to try them out and the only way I could avoid them opening (I tend to move a lot when sleeping) was to overlap the 4 tabs in the middle, only I have to stretch them so much to do that they some times rip..., but when they don't rip, I'm snug as a bug.

I don't know if it's because I'm in between sizes or something, but considering the price, I'll stick with tapes (pun intended).

As for what I'm wearing tonight... BetterDry with an insert; ready for the night.

My go-to diapers are Tena Slip Maxi (during the day), BetterDry (at night) and Rearz Inspire+ (for fun...).

L Northshore Supreme

DL1989 said:
A soaked Abena M4 which is my normal diaper at night. This is actually my first wet night since December 26th.

Are the Abena M$'s a thick diaper? Is there a comparable AB diaper? I'm wearing a Bambino Magnifico. Conditioning myself to accept thicker diapers.

Soaked BetterDry

Whew! Returned home, underdressed, bladder about ready to release...had to remove Playtex "I Can't Believe It's A Girdle" control panty with Always Level 3 pad, seamed Nylon Stockings and Rago garter belt (hose and garter belt not really necessary to remove as the garter belt was UNDER the control panty, but would have to be removed anyway, however
After bladder relief, put on diaper, Gary PUL cover, a L onesie, and Victoria's Secret L flannel PJ's ( never removed Wacoal 40B Flower Embroidery Bra and forms) and glided into bed.
What? This is the discussion " What Diaper Are You Wearing Right Now? " Sorry...all that to lead up to:
A Large Crinklez, but it was a very enjoyable evening! At least for a little while the diaper will be dry, but that won't last long. By time I take it off, it will be the verge of beginning to leak

A soaked Nateen X-Ultra

Molicare plastic backed. Comfortable 😊

blondiewoof said:
Whew! Returned home, underdressed, bladder about ready to release...had to remove Playtex "I Can't Believe It's A Girdle" control panty with Always Level 3 pad, seamed Nylon Stockings and Rago garter belt (hose and garter belt not really necessary to remove as the garter belt was UNDER the control panty, but would have to be removed anyway, however
After bladder relief, put on diaper, Gary PUL cover, a L onesie, and Victoria's Secret L flannel PJ's ( never removed Wacoal 40B Flower Embroidery Bra and forms) and glided into bed.
What? This is the discussion " What Diaper Are You Wearing Right Now? " Sorry...all that to lead up to:
A Large Crinklez, but it was a very enjoyable evening! At least for a little while the diaper will be dry, but that won't last long. By time I take it off, it will be the verge of beginning to leak

I use the control top panties or really cheap pantyhose over tape-on Veterans Affairs supplied diapers, keeps them snuggly (what a sensation!) and now I've got the Always Discrete Boutique which are very pink and snuggledy and really absorbent. If I can feel the wet-warm but others don't know why I have a silly smile plastered on my face, and don't realize I'm wet, SCORE! Oh, and the Boutique ones even FEEL pretty.

Just took off a soaked M4. Replacing it with a totaldry overnite with totaldry maximum boosts up pad

Really rocking these ABU Space the past couple of days, I always forget just how wide the crotch is and how absorbent they are.

Diaper Love is their really a greater kind of love out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back