What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cushies and loving them.

Plastic backed preschool

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dry store brand with stuffers but not for long

Soaking wet tena maxi and plastic pants.

Another douple diapered by Attends Regular Slips M and L! Getting ready for grocery store shopping and dressing up with my bib overalls with Mickey Mouse print on the front pocket! :)

Tykables waddler and definitely not dry any longer

ConfiDry 24/7.

All wrapped up in a abena m4 for the night. Drank a lot of water so this should be fun.

Mamy poko xxxl pants (girl)

Crinklz astronauts are awesome wet or dry they are very comfortable to wear.

Messy and soaked douple diaper set and now time to get cleaned up! Hopefully I haven´t leaked yet into my sleepers >.> This early summer season flu is still around, so it feels nice to wear these lightweight babyblue striped Jumpin Jammerz footed sleepers :)

A soggy Bambino Magnifico

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Northshore Supreme Lite

MailCat581 said:
Crinklz Astronaut for now. I love all of the Crinklz designs! These diapers are ideal for special needs adults or anyone looking for a fashionable alternative to plain diapers. They fit me well and definitely take care of all of my "business".

Yea, I agree :) I love Crinklz and the fit is perfect! These new Astronauts and Aquanauts came available in Europe with their cool new bag designs only few weeks ago and I definitely wanna ask if my tigerbwo could add those into our next diaper order :3

Just taped on a dry Crinklz astronaut diaper going to be a great padded day[emoji4][emoji4][emoji9][emoji9][emoji7]🤩 and I guess very wet one too[emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji480][emoji480][emoji480][emoji480][emoji480][emoji703][emoji703][emoji703][emoji703][emoji943][emoji943][emoji943][emoji943][emoji943][emoji943][emoji944][emoji944][emoji944][emoji944][emoji944][emoji942][emoji942][emoji942][emoji942][emoji942][emoji98][emoji98][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64][emoji64]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back