What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed not too long after the post above to a L/Xl Always Discreet with small Northshore pad. It is still dry.

In a Tykables Pleather right now but I just picked up my case of Little Pawz! Can't wait to try them on!.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

And loving these Little Pawz.

L Safari with L Northshore pad

Usual working setup - ABU simple with lillets booster, plastic pants and compression shorts.

Bambino Ultrastretch. I love them.

Northshore supreme lite

Always discrete pullup

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

A powered up little pawz

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
Little Pawz is one of my favorites too. I wear them for nighttime and sometimes during the day. Otherwise I wear SDK's, Cushies, or Preschools.
This is my first time trying them :). I ended up trying a pair out for daytime wear. They were awesome! Made it the majority of my work day without having to change.

M Northshore Supreme with a L pad

ABU Simple. Just got some and I love em. Will probably make them my everyday diaper

Northshore supreme lite

Just got my sample order. Should I do Crinkles, Rearz Safari, or Rearz Seduction? (I had to get the all-black diaper, just to say I did. Plus they were out of Princesses)

Abena L3 pullup

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Freshly-wet Lion Guard Pull-Up

RJDodger said:
Just got my sample order. Should I do Crinkles, Rearz Safari, or Rearz Seduction? (I had to get the all-black diaper, just to say I did. Plus they were out of Princesses)

Seduction for sure, not a fan of black so get your practice on with it and get it used and binned.

A powered up little pawz very nice combo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back