What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A semi wet Abu simple not quite wet enough to warrant a diaper change

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Settled into a BetterDry with a stuffer for the super bowl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using abri flex m2. I need to change at work sometimes, which is not convenient. Thinking I should go switch to abri form m2 or 3

Attends M4! One of my favorites

Always Discreet with Small Northshore booster pad

NorthShore supreme is a much better option. It's been my night diaper for quite a while. I also used during the day, because it holds up well to my activity, peeing, bending, peeing, lifting, peeing a bit more, sitting, peeing again, etc. I get about 6-7 hours out of it before I need to change. I can change in the morning before work, at about 7am, again around 2pm, and before I go to bed at around 9-10pm. 3 diapers in a 24-hr period is awesome to me, both financially, as well as convenience. I'm in the process of switching to cloth at night, simply due to the fact I'm leaking more at night than in years past. It's a big lifestyle change, but in the long run, I hope I don't have to set my alarm to wake up according to a work schedule, where I'd normally change. Hoping I can save some money in the long run, since I'm 24/7 incon.

My challenge is going to be learning the washing, drying, pinning techniques. It's something all together new to me.

2 Abena L4 diapers

Padded Rearz Princess

Bare bums never have leaked yet

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Confidry 24/7 with some luvs as boosters.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

ABU SDK from the current batch, so beautiful, snuggly, reliable, just a touch of cornstarch powder and these are near perfection :)

L Northshore Supreme next to body, doubled with a Tena XL stretch 2 tab on outside that I found in my leftovers ( i have one left), both under a Gary PUL active cover. Supreme isn't even wet yet, and I already have a waddle🤔😁

Northshore Supreme

ConfiDry 24/7

In a pretty wet Bright Dayz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back