What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here wearing a Abu Space diaper so far the aliens are winning the fight.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Today I woke up and decided it was going to be a busy day out and about, so I figured I'd better be prepared. Today I'm sporting a double diaper system consisting of a medium Super Plus Molicare with a size 2(large) Tykable Overnite over it. It feels thick dry, and it is going to get thicker. Once I leave the house I'll be out all day at a dinosaur exhibit at Century Center in South Bend, IN. Should be fun, as I just finished a pot of coffee and have a liter of cold tea I'm starting on. Remember to keep hydrated everyone.

DC Idyl
5b01d3b91eeb46208bc7c43e4daee148.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
ID Expert Slip and trying ABU Cushies, did try the Seni(cloth backs) from XP and screw cloth backs . There simply is no substitute for the Tena Slip Maxi Plastic version, I've never recovered from that loss.

Asc

GoodNite hearts style.

Sent from my LGL31L using Tapatalk

Asc

Went the Fabines Teddy. Didn't realise quite how cute these are as I was used to the Pandas and then the black ones.

Molicares medium.

I'm wearing ABU Cushies

Tena Stretch Super with a NorthShore booster pad. My overnight personal preference.
☺️

Black Fabines. They're actually pretty good.

Bambino classico

Asc

Supper dry kids! I feel so mobile in them ��

Tena Flex Maxi.

Not used. I just arrived home. Train company staff is on strike. It took me 2,5 hours and multiple rides to arrive home. Good to have some kind of protection in this kind of situations.

Asc

Another Space.... Most of the aliens are blasted now.... These are AMAZING

Tena supreme

- - - Updated - - -

Absolutely love it

Some Medline Pullup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back