What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modded boys' Huggies Pull-Up

Bambino non-padded Princess

Nateen Comi Super Ultra with two Tena liners, with Suprima plactic pants and a Suprima onesie. Very comfy.

A damp M4. Now that I no longer need to ration them I can wear my favourite diaper again!

None right now :( Want to get changed, think i may ask my girlfriend to put me in a nappy now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She changed me :) im wearing a boots staydry slip (the only nappys i can buy locally in a store) they're actually really good and only £7.50 for a pack of 10, and the store is only 5-10 minutes from my house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just put on a Abuniverse Chushies,yes I'm still dry but I don't think that it will stay that way [emoji16][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji13][emoji53][emoji20][emoji58]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just wore a Bambino Magnifico to work. No one could tell what I was wearing.

Rearz seduction.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Well my cushies were dry but that just changed not even 5 minutes ago [emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji20][emoji22][emoji22][emoji24][emoji53][emoji17][emoji17][emoji17]

My new favorite combo for absorption and discreetness--a total dry overnites with a total dry maximum boosts up pad.

Bare Bum I might have had a accident

I've been enjoying three First Quality medium sized briefs. One wetting down, anxiously awaiting to see how many more these three can hold.

Sleeping in a wet boys' Pull-Up tonight.

Right now I am wearing mega shitty quality WALMART adult diapers.:wallbash:

Northshore Supreme

Three full wettings down and still not leaking in these three First Quality diapers, it's been a interestingly good night.

It's a bit of a special occasion because it's my first time in a [modded] GoodNite. After I've used this one I'm planning on doing an experiment in extending by cutting the sides off it and pinning them on a second one. Probably won't be very successful (face it Kimba, you're too fat for this) but it doesn't hurt to try.

Abuniverse Space diaper and is still dry

A dry Northshore Supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back