What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A wet Always Discreet pantie. Will still hold more.

Tena classic

- - - Updated - - -

wet at that

- - - Updated - - -

I thought about tying them

ABU Space, wet from the night.

A really wet soon to be messy prevail.

Pure school plastic backed

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

Dry 24/7.

Yes

Sent from my VS425PP using Tapatalk

I am now in one of the new back to plastic Depends, some what wet from last night but not enough to want to change it, did not get out of bed though till about 4:30pm

A medium Lille Supreme Fit Maxi with Kins encased elastic plastic pants over them.

I really have a wet diaper with plastic pants. This little boy is soaked.

Northshore Supreme

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Boompa Medium. Took me a long time to get around to trying these after dealing with the companies involved. Comfy yes, absorbent yes.

while I have an overnight requirement for nappies anyway I still want to love what I am wearing and guess once an experience is ruined for me it's over. the negatives were all I could think about from these. Think I will try and eBay the remainder.

Finally got my package of Rearz Inspire+ InControl

Super Dry Kids already a little squishy [emoji15] [emoji97] [emoji6] [emoji15] [emoji97] [emoji97] [emoji4] [emoji17]

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

ClickyKeys said:
Finally got my package of Rearz Inspire+ InControl

How were they?

AnimeDude892 said:
How were they?

Oh I live them. I've been using them as my 24/7 diaper since November. Rearz just was out of them for a bit so I was making do for most of last week on some old leftover Abena L4 and Wellness Superio that I had laying around as well as the rest of the Fab Sense pack I was trying out.

In hindsight I should've probably just took up their offer of sending me Safari in their place but I just wasn't sure about having babyish prints on my diapers.

ConfiDry 24/7.

Seni SuperPlus wet ready for a mess and clean up before starting the day.

Soaked northshore supreme

An M4; I'm not sure if it's soaked yet, but it's definitely wet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back