What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Changed from the Abena M4 to a Sams Club Members Mark tabbed diaper. Cheap even when not on sale and good for up to moderate use.

Right now I'm wearing a Rearz Little Pawz. They are super cute and just silent enough to wear under my work clothes.

Right now I'm in a fairly soggy Brightdayz.

ID InnoFit Maxi M
Testing them. First time Maxi on me.
This diaper is very similar in design to Tena Flex or even more on Attends Active Slip. They are cloth backed diaper. But instead of one tape or velctro they have two per wing. Fixation on landing zone is because of that fearure slightly better then on Tena Flex.
InnoFittt is very strechy diaper. Comfortable, but I think because of that feature, short onesie or underwear over them is desirable because they have a tendency to slide down little bit what with Attends Active Slip is almost zero.
Good capacity for several wettings but I don’t thiks so they can cope with more then one flood wetting.
Otherwise, InnoFit are very comfortable diaper for stealthy wear during warmer months.

It use 430 pm and I am going out for a meeting. Just the Tena women's brief and no plastic pants. I'll use the urinal and then the diaper on the way home.

Dry 24 7 now

I am wearing a (wet) Bear Hugz abdl diaper right now and loving every bit of it.

i used different diaper like ABUniverse Diaper, PeekABU Diaper, Simple Diaper, Space Diaper, LittlePawz Diaper.

abuniverseuk said:
i used different diaper like ABUniverse Diaper, PeekABU Diaper, Simple Diaper, Space Diaper, LittlePawz Diaper.
Wish I could ware abu diapers 24x7 but money..

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last minute buy CVS Health fitted briefs day & night protection maximum absorbancey. My first time trying them, any opinions on their rating from any experts?

A clean dry cloth contour diaper and PUL pants. Ready for my day and feeling relaxed and secure.

Wearing a Crinklz Aquanaut, and had a first time experience!...

I put it on at 7:00pm along with a pair of PUL pants. Had 4 glasses of water and a margarita, and ended up flooding them at 9pm so bad that I leaked! Good thing i was wearing the plastic pants, or I would have had a mess on my hands.

Have never had that happen to a premium diaper in < 2 hours...

Confidry 24/7 with Gary Wear Plastic Pants.

L-XL Boys' GoodNites. I feel like such a bro in them, it's kind of difficult to explain. They're dry. For now.

My last ABU Kiddo. Unfortunately managed to tear a tape off of my 2nd one last night. Next paycheck cant come fast enough...

In a very soaked Brightdayz.

A new betterdry. Ready for bed.

My lovely girlfriend just got me ready for bed with a dry Brightdayz. I really do love that woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back