What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry Northshore Air Supreme

Molicare slip super with a Molicare mobile inside. Very padded up and looking forward to using them!

A soggy rearz safari

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Just put on a Pampers size 7. Never been so happy to be small and skinny XD

None. I'm a guy wearing ladies panties for to night.

cuddlz with stuffer to boost for over night which is very soggy now

Fabine Xmas Special with Bambino insert.
--
J

A dry Rearz safari with a Abu power up booster

Always Discreet

Hello everybody, here in Switzerland it's 09:40 AM and got up at 08:00 AM. I wear usually cloth washable diapers with two pairs of solid plastic pants. I feel very safe to be protected by cloth diapers and plastic pants. My overnight plastic pants are high rised and protect very well. When I wake up I keep them on until they are really fully wet.

I don't normally wear a nappy during a day at home but today the weather is not the greatest and I'm mooching inside alone and just fancied a bit of padding for the day. Wearing an "Inspired + Incontrol" by Rearz and some appropriate outer wear. Makes for quite a sizeable rear end but no one will notice.

Asc pink

A rearz safari

Original Crinklz :3 Still have one bag left.. I love these sooo much! Boosted them up with a booster, too.

Tomorrow I should have some Forsite diapers which should be exactly the same as the discontinued Comficare or Crinklz version 1. I do love Crinklz even now when they've chanced over to Betterdry, but man this makes me nostalgic. Comficare was sooo good! I'm glad I can still get them in my hands >__<!

ABU Cushies, been a while but love them :)

Northshore supreme lite

An already wet Northshore supreme... I hope it lasts the day

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Cloth contour diaper with an insert and plastic pants, my usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back