What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dry for now Little Pawz

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Supreme Lite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MailCat581 said:
ABU Training Pants? Is this a new product that ABU is testing or is this a pull on of another brand?

- - - Updated - - -

ABU Training Pants? Is this a new product that ABU is testing or is this a pull on of another brand?
They are cloth and designed to be a bulkier underwear or a diaper cover

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

As I was mistaken is tykables

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I'm Currently wearing A Sdk 2.0

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Fabine Teddy with two size 7 stuffer. All powdered up and snug like a little toddler in his night diapers.

Black rearz seduction and long Johns. It be freezin here.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wearing a wet little pawz and about to sleep

Meijer store brand GoodNites knock off with just a drop or two of pee in them. Having a hard time falling asleep tonight

ATN. Wet. Happy.

I'm wearing a super thick disposable diaper. I love these diapers, I wear them all the time. Sometimes it's hard to walk.

Went to bed in a Tena Super Stretch and my camo onesie.

I decided to wear a cheap Certainty brief over top of the Tena to thicken it and it makes the much noisier than before.

Also to mention, I do not like either diapers, it's just an affordability issue at moment. And something different than my usual cloth AIO.

Rearz Princess, Gary PUL diaper cover

A Slimline with an Attends Poly(wanna save money? Buy a case of those...jeez-what a deal!) over it

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

Some very Thick! soft powder and and lotion sprinkled Cloth diapers, snuggly covered with several pairs of soft but fairly noisy Plastic Pants...MMMmmm...:)

Northshore supreme

Northshore supreme

Super dry kids. But will soon wearing pre plastic backed Diapers once they arive

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Id slip maxi cotton. Had a bit of time off... feel comfy again xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back