What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A fairly well soaked Cushie.

Depends "Protection with tabs"...yeah I know...sad but I wear every night and need the diaper for comfort reasons. I can't be wearing my fancy and expensive Fab Sense City Print or my Abenas all the time.

Just changed from near to leaking Always Boutique to a Northshore Supreme

Just changed into a fresh cloth backed Preschool.

I am wearing a Tena Overnight Underwear Pullup. Got it as a sample when I bought some male guards from Tena.
They brand this as women's underwear but it fits my male body just fine. Went on their website and plenty of men left reviews.

Took a huge dump in my Tena Classic last night. Not wearing one right now.

Depends protection with tabs too :)
But there is a nice tykables right next to me which I will probably add soon enough or maybe another before Depends... so undecided ;)

Tykables overnights. These are very thick between the legs and in front. You walk a little different in these. The back feels too lightly padded. I feel like I'm a little out of balance

- - - Updated - - -

I like preschool for most wear, but have not tried cloth backed. What's your opinion?

NorthShore Supremes. They stopped being dry a while back lol

Pretty well soaked Kiddo.

Palace Pets Pull-Up

Medium Crinklz----Just a tad small but will use them and order a pack of L in about 10 days.

I must have been wearing the old style Tykable overnights. I understand the new style is better with better tabs - hook and loop.

- - - Updated - - -

KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Palace Pets Pull-Up

Love your avatar and graphics

A wet Abena M4.

Howdy21 said:
I must have been wearing the old style Tykable overnights. I understand the new style is better with better tabs - hook and loop.

- - - Updated - - -

Love your avatar and graphics

Thanks.

ABU DryKids medium! (fills a liiiittle bit loose, I wish they still had smalls)

ABU used to be my favorite, with bambinos near behind, since I discovered Rearz, they are my favorite! But all these are expensive, can't use that all the time :(

crinklz

Depends fitted brief and breathable cover... Saving a crinkz for bedtime

Dirty Underjams. About to change into a Cushies.

Goldberg said:
Dirty Underjams. About to change into a Cushies.

I didn't change since I woke up :eek:

#wetdiapersarethebest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back