What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CVS fitted briefs. Not great I know, but for a tight budget they're the best I can do.

M4. Have a bit of diaper time tonight for the first time in a while.

A fresh littlepawz for bed time

Sent from my KOB-W09 using Tapatalk

Seni super for evening

Cuddlz nursery print. Been wearing all day this is the 3rd hehe

At work in an sdk ready to go see my “mommy” right now.. I’ve been using safaris for work but I just ordered 80 sdks that will be here tomorrow plus I had some abri let boosters to use up too. Mommy will probably opt for a safari after I get there and we have some drinks while playing some MARIO 3 in our fort. Still kinda dry atm..

Padding up now I finished Walmart brand back to my cvs’s they don’t leak most of the time

MailCat581 said:
Josh and I received another diaper delivery today and it was Crinklz. First time I've ever worn them. They're comfortable, cozy, and very absorbent. I and Josh both are wearing them.

Yaaay! I like them too and wearing one at the moment! :3 Crinklz is one of my favourite diaps :)

Bundled up under a blanket in a abena m4 studying for a chem test.

wearing the first of my peekabus and studying for physics, super impressed, not leaking and i'm halfway up the back.

Rearz Princess. Never thought I'd be wearing a pink diaper, but here we are ;)

Update: I think this is officially the wettest diaper I've ever worn. My goodness.

Last edited:
Little pawz for now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wear northshore briefs

In a soggy tykables overnight

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm wearing a Crinklz for the first time. This feels like the bulkiest diaper I've ever had between my legs - and it's dry. This should be interesting. :D

Northshore Supreme Lite

Northshore supreme lite

Bambino Magnifico

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back