What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
L girls Goodnights

Tranquility ATN I wear them during the day and at night both times with boosters.

No diaper now:( but am wearing a tena intimate overnight pad:) but wish i had a pamper i love that feeling and smell..

Original Snuggies Waddler with the booster.

these are either just a bit old and slightly degraded at the back as I need to put some packing tape on the back to stop them splitting or more likely they were overcooked to begin with and have a fault.

Northshore Supreme with large Northshore pad. Hope it doesn't happen, but am expecting a heavy night tonight 😔😟

Wearing a Rearz Safari with a Tena booster. First time in a Safari. Amazing diaper.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Wearing a Bambino Magnifico under my new footie jammies.

Maidenform control panty with Tena Ultimate pad

Currently wearing Attends Slip Active M10. They’re both thirsty and surprisingly discreet. :eek:

Currently the new Tykables overnights

ID Slip (PE backed) Super with Lille maxi stuffer/booster pad. Very comfy :)

A thick and squishy, boosted, ABU cushie :eek:

Modded Lion Guard Pull-Up

MoliCare Mobile pullup

Always Discreet with Tena intimate pad

Tena ultima PE

Decided to try DryNites (by Huggies). I don't usually wear Pull-Up type nappies but decided to give it a go for today.

Goldberg said:
Decided to try DryNites (by Huggies). I don't usually wear Pull-Up type nappies but decided to give it a go for today.

Not to sound ignorant (I'm new is all.) but how would they even fit you? Wouldn't they be very small/tight?

Wearing a Betterdry diaper that will need to be changed soon [emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97][emoji97]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Always Discreet with L Goodnights pad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back