What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just in my preschool s20180804_062549.jpg

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

Totally soaked Attends regular plus slip with 2 soaked booster pads inside :D *wags* Definitely need a diapey change now x3

I am wearing the disposable strap on diaper

I’m wearing what I wear when I want the bulk but don’t plan on using: a HappyEndings Snap-On cloth diaper with a few microfiber inserts in it. Gives me the waddle in my step and bulge in between my legs without having to put on a disposable to take off in the morning.

Tranquility ATN PE backed. Just pure comfort!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

diapers in the wash, wearing a pull up diaper

Bambino Teddy while I learn Apple UI/UX best practices for work.

Regular daily pamp and being a little soggy too :p It got changed like 4 hours ago when I had very messy and soggy Crinklz Astronauts diaper which my bigbwo padded me up! :)

Tena super at the moment

MailCat581 said:
Just got nice and changed by Ryan's caregiver. I feel much better being in a nice, comfy, dry diaper!

View attachment 31606

I love these Crinklz diapers!

Yea! I love those too! They keeps really well all the stuff inside and even if you have big booster pad added inside like I had yesterday :)
mushypampper 013.jpg

Now wearing regular attends slip tape diaper and getting myself ready for the ninitimes and la-la-landia after playing couple hours of funny and awesome cooking game with my tigerbwo :3

ABU Preschool Plastic Small, I like them they're cute.

Tena Ultima and Suprima plastic panty.

Tena maxi slip and dry life basics plants. There is no mistaking I wear nappies. The bulge or the crinkle gives i away.

Right now I am wearing a plastic-backed DEPEND (KLEENEX HUGGIES ADULT) dydee and translucent plastic pants. at bedtime.

I'm wearing my Rearz Safari, they're so comfy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back