What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double wet, single messed Tena Active Medium
...and gotta say one of the best feeling messes I've created and am staying in for a bit (...) this whole year.
-
WE
PP (and more)

I completely flooded my princess. So the wife has just changed me into a fresh princess for bed

Reactions: Deleted member 59563 and BabyZinga
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: FuzziBoiDany
Difficult night last night, glad I was padded. Blood pressure meds and a nosebleed, I couldn't safely walk across the hall. Woke up in a very wet Huggies Little Movers, and I am genuinely impressed with how well these worked, no leaks not even that condensation on the outer part of the shell!

PrinceGee said:
Tonight I’m wearing a Abena M4 and don’t judge me but I’m feeling like a girl baby tonight. I’m wearing my Rearz Pink Rumba diaper cover and I have my sissy pink and white checkered skirt on and a pink camisole with a pink bow. And white nylon stockings with garters.
I read this like one of those Uber Eats commercials. As Elton John.

*Ding-Dong* Smashing!

I’m in a Northshore GoSupreme. I’ve never been impressed by a pull-up until today.

PrinceGee said:
Tonight I’m wearing a Paws Patrol Pull-up.
I wear the girls version and love them. They fit better than Pampers Easy-ups, they have Velcro sides, a cute wettness indicator and best of all much cheaper than the Pampers. They hold just as much and I rarely have a leak. Although my wife keeps tabs on me and check regularly checks if I'm wet...

IMGP6583s.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PrinceGee, BabyZinga and diaperpatrol
Just changed into a Safari for the night.

Reactions: FuzziBoiDany and diaperpatrol
PurplePup89 said:
Just changed into a Safari for the night.
Im wearin one today lol

Reactions: PurplePup89
Vivendi Slip Plus L ( cloth backed) with pull-up plastic pants. Together with T-shirt , outfit for evenning and night.

Plain white mega max

This is my second Megamax, having not fully utilized the first, and I just can’t make this thing leak.

I’m pretty sure if I fell off a boat in this diaper, it would pull me under. Or cause my ass to float above my head and drown me all the same.

• Haha
Reactions: HomeAlone
It's an all pink and purple diaper that I got in a sample pack. I think it's a Rears Princess but I'm not sure. It's cute, crinkly, and fluffy. I can't bring myself to use it.

Abu peek a-boo love my dino rawrs too

Reactions: chrischrischris
Just changed into a fresh pink Megamax for my flight.

Cloth, pins and plastic pants

Crinklz Astronaut

• Love
Southern Star Adult Diaper, and I just received the blue Haian PVC Snap-On Plastic Pants so I'm wearing those on top of them. Wow, they are so much better, more softer and fit better than the crystal/glass clear ones which previously were my only plastic pants and quite rigid.

haian-pvc-snap-on-protection-pants.jpg

haian-pvc-snap-on-protection-pants.jpg

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 49beachdipe and chrischrischris
A white MegaMax in medium under a pair of pink frilly Kins plastic pants

• Love
Reactions: 49beachdipe
Incontrol Essential. Underrated DL diaper. Have yet to have a leak in a pack and a half, except for once, pointed up while reclined and flooding (so pretty much my fault, and the leak happened at my hip too, so it didn’t look all that suspicious either lol). I either feel too soaked or too much time has passed before they leak. They tend to take around five medium pees (or three “OMG I have to PEE!”) from me to get to the point of feeling soaked unless I’m stuck in a seat. Soft plastic backed with a baby power scent. Tapes stay sticky when repositioned. Landing zone is the only real crinkle; under dri-fit boxer-briefs and jeans it’s scarcely noticeable. And the construction holds in the warmth of the pee which I really enjoy, especially now in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back