What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PeekABU Racoon

Reactions: Deleted member 41919
MailCat581 said:
Me too! 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Just got changed into that one!
I changed out of my wet Little Pawz and have been wearing all day. It's my favorite PeekABU.

In an all white abu and its squishy right now

Just now added a 3rd diaper to my double wet and messy diapers.
Used clear packaging tape to secure the 2nd diaper in place, tgan also secured tge 3rd diaper with packing tape.

• Wow
Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200
Loving the XLs at the moment. Great after a stressful day/night.

Edit: Also enjoying my LEGO and lunchables. Embracing my Little Space is amazing.

Last edited:
Megamax all white with one booster and some haian plastic pants. Its very warm in the UK at the moment so slept with no covers on the bed all night. Its not often I sleep without a onesie, romper or footed sleeper but it had to be done this last night.

Just finished putting on one of my 3 layer super diapers, now off to bed.

Last night's diaper choice for bed was a Mega Max Tye Dye diaper, size small. I am up this morning very wet and messy as is my normal morning routine. I won't change for a couple hours, after my morning exercise in my wet and messy diaper. I have to go into the office today, I think I will wear a NS Lite Blue diaper for work. I will wet throughout the day, but no messies.

Northshore Megamax - still in the one from last night and it's still going strong!

Reactions: HomeAlone
Northshore Megamax Black

I have not had the desire to wear much for the last 4 1/2 weeks but decided to wear last night, went to bed late but am so into it today I am still weraring my Rearz Alpaca, with with an a Abena booster!

Reactions: HomeAlone
Medium Tie Dye Megamax.

A warm, thick, moist Goodnights pullup.

Reactions: LittleJimmy
Rearz barnyard, they are the most softest diapeys, and they have velcro fasten tapes which never ever ever lose there sticky, and they rapidly absorb and are squishy and gelly, at the same time they keep u feeling really dry, they also hold alot, I can pee in them prolly 4 times before I change it. and thats heavy wettings too. As someone who depends on them for nighttime bedwetting, I take the quality serious and highly reccomend rearz barnyard. or any of there Elite products. I also find that the elite diapers arent very crinkly which in my opinion is good, and very discreet.
Also they seem to fit better than any other kind I have tried, I wear a Medium Rearz and I have a 43 waiste. Little to no sagg, and they are night and secure fitting, and not loose which I hate.

Last edited:
59EAEE67-6D21-451B-9FD8-C038254E50B4.jpegI’ve been in this bambino bellisimo V2 about 3 hours. outside playing with toys on the back porch rn. very full diaper, but I’m having too much fun with my trucks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Diaper44, DiaperedBedwetter1998, BabyZinga and 2 others
Just taped on a Play Dayz Pink. These have become my favorite “economy” diapers.

Goodnites Xl boys

Reactions: DL01091995 and diaperpatrol
In Control Original diaper from the Medical diaper section/subsidiary of Rearz. Wet and messy as is usual in the morning. This is a very nice diaper, got me through the night without a problem, no press out out leaks as I sit here this morning, pleasant looking very light blue dots on the landing zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back