What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting ready for bed, put on a pink megamax with 2 boosters and my rubber pants. Will soon be in my light weight footed onesie and into bed.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and chrischrischris
About to get in to a threaded armor cloth Verde print If I remember correctly.

Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200 and RedPandaDL
Rearz lil bella

• Love
Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200, OriginalWetone and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Just woke up in a wet megamax

• Love
Reactions: Ilovewetdiapers4200, OriginalWetone and DiaperedBedwetter1998
ABU Dinorawrz with a Huggies Size 7 as a stuffer since I'm headed to bed soon and tend to wet heavily at night.

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Up quite early with the pleasure of a wet and messy NorthShore small pink MegaMax. I plan to get my morning workout in my soiled diaper, then change. We have a wedding to go to in church at 11:00 with reception at 5:00. Yes, I will be diapered but have not decided what diaper to wear, although it will be discreet. I am thinking of either a NorthShore Lite or Wellness Original diaper. I am sure I will have to change into a dry diaper for the reception. My wife may not detect my diaper, even though she certainly knows. Yesterday I got a two bags of NorthShore Supreme diapers, one bag blue and the other purple. She told me when it was delivered and left on the front porch.

Reactions: SAPexpanded, OriginalWetone and chrischrischris
Frungie said:
Up quite early with the pleasure of a wet and messy NorthShore small pink MegaMax. I plan to get my morning workout in my soiled diaper, then change. We have a wedding to go to in church at 11:00 with reception at 5:00. Yes, I will be diapered but have not decided what diaper to wear, although it will be discreet. I am thinking of either a NorthShore Lite or Wellness Original diaper. I am sure I will have to change into a dry diaper for the reception. My wife may not detect my diaper, even though she certainly knows. Yesterday I got a two bags of NorthShore Supreme diapers, one bag blue and the other purple. She told me when it was delivered and left on the front porch.
Working out in a soiled diaper? Doesn’t that destroy your skin?

Just changed from a Better💧ry to a REARZ Dinosaur 🦕with 3 Inserts. So i should be fine maybe till tomorrow?

• Love
Reactions: OriginalWetone and DiaperedBedwetter1998
A fresh Tykables Camelot under some frilly blue plastic pants

Reactions: OriginalWetone and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Little Pawz that no longer have little pawz on them so now I wait for mommy (girlfriend) to change me

Reactions: OriginalWetone, chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Blue Megamax

Reactions: OriginalWetone
ABU Cushie.
This will be the last nappy I wear and wet for a while as I seem to have satisfied my urges

Reactions: OriginalWetone and chrischrischris
Always discreet for a while after waking up in a soaked bed .over done my little for big slept through my wettings last night feel quite good about it . Thank goodness for plastic sheeting

• Love
Lil bella rearz again

EcoDL said:
Working out in a soiled diaper? Doesn’t that destroy your skin?
After I worked out I then went out for a jog in my messy diaper. I use Vaseline and Baby Magic Lotion for a barrier and skin protection which has worked well for me; no rash or irritation.

Reactions: chrischrischris, OriginalWetone and EcoIncon
The Dinosaur mentioned above is done so I'm going to switch to a Better💧ry with 2 inserts

A wonderfully warm, very wet Rearz :love:

Reactions: Softypink
Tykables Unicorns that i slept in overnight, pretty full
OriginalWetone said:
A wonderfully warm, very wet Rearz :love:
which rearz? :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Softypink
Not sure. Got a sampler box since I'd seen them given great reports here. Solid purple color if that's any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back