What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lifetime record diaper!🤩

A Megamax Medium with a small NorthShore booster. It's the first time I've ever used a booster and this is the comfiest and biggest swelled diaper I've ever been in!🥰 I've had 6 medium/large voids already today and my legs won't stay closed when sitting! Usually it will only take 4-5 voids of this size.

I still have room for one final wetting before changing for bed. It's crazy to me the swelled size of this monster😲, and that I can still sit without leaking!😆

Today has been bliss though!🤗 I'm definitely on the booster bandwagon from here on out!(y)

*EDIT* Looking at this again, I think it's both hilarious and ridiculous how happy I am over how pissed my diaper is🤣

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris, HomeAlone and 1 other person
Fairly wet Rearz Rebel

Reactions: chrischrischris
Spent the weekend diapered. Changing out of a blue MegaMax to a green Supreme Lite for my last few hours or sleep before I get up for work in the morning.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
Getting ready to change out of my green Supreme Lite and complete my 62.5 hour diapered weekend. Time to go back to boxers and get ready for work.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and chrischrischris
lil’ Bellas

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris, Littlerobbydubbs and 1 other person
Crinklz astronauts

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris, Littlerobbydubbs and 1 other person
Kovy said:
I think this has been done before, but it's been a while, so I think it deserves to be revived. Keep it PG, people.
dry pull up

Reactions: chrischrischris and chamberpot
My new favorite sleeping combo! XL goodnites and a white tank undershirt. I never wore tanks before and with diapers it looks kinda leotard-ish- and I've really come to like how that combo looks!

I'd rather wear Megamax to bed mostly, but don't bedwet in my sleep and would waste it's capacity though since when I get up I have to go to work early most mornings.

This morning my goodnites are the flower print girls ones. Wet now too. I would have the boys ones but can't find them yet.

I'm about to shower and will be in Megamax with a booster today at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and DamianTheAngel
Soggy large white MEGAMAX

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Well day off today so, I prepared a full Lil Squirts Splash kit outfit for today and I have some shopping to do, I'll being well padded and secure have a good monday everyone ☺️

Attachments

• 20210308_093035-01-01-01.jpeg
    20210308_093035-01-01-01.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: icklecub, DiaperedBedwetter1998, chrischrischris and 4 others
A fairly soaked Rearz inspire+inControl

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodnitesXL21 and db80
Just changed into a new Pink Megamax Medium that was sent to me for free from Northshore, I usually buy small MegaMax's, this thing is huge!! glad I got my new onesie to help hold it up!! I plan on testing its capacity for the day!!

Reactions: db80
dltyty said:
Just changed into a new Pink Megamax Medium that was sent to me for free from Northshore, I usually buy small MegaMax's, this thing is huge!! glad I got my new onesie to help hold it up!! I plan on testing its capacity for the day!!
You will have to stay super hydrated in order to begin to fill to capacity, I wear the medium and it is a perfect fit for me, as a matter of fact I'm soaking in one now

i wear really annoying underwear because i'm at work and i absolutely can't hide my diapers under my uniform .. lol after spending 4 days wearing a diaper all the time at home, i feel very naked lol
I can't wait to go home to take a shower and put a PeekABU on for the night!! 😝

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, GoodnitesXL21 and RedPandaDL
Not wearing a nappy. Haven't done for a couple of days. I like to take time out. :)

I use Attends Slip Regular during night or sometimes during daytime too rest of the time i use TENA Slip Original.

Attends one i use breaths better but also hold odour poorly so i only tend to use them at night time.

Dry but about to be soaked pampers swaddler.

Reactions: Diaperboy978 and GoodnitesXL21
A PeekABU!!! Green dragon with stars my prefered print 😋🤗

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, Deleted member 51008, GoodnitesXL21 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back