What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boys Goodnites under a pair of boxers. Nothing else. I love living alone

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and PullUpsBoy8
A Tykables Camelot, full capacity.

Reactions: BabyZinga, Deleted member 51008, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
ThePhotographer said:
In a wet little pawz.
How are the Little Pawz ?
Comfortable?
Good amount of absorption?
Crinkle-factor ?

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
ABU Kiddos! Dry :)

Reactions: Deleted member 51008 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
little for big.

Reactions: chrischrischris and DiaperedBedwetter1998
peakABU... with 2 1000ml boosters, and about 9 wees in..... holding well.... very impressed

PrinceGee said:
Tonight I’m wearing a Sleepover pull-up diaper with a Boys Goodnites pull-up over that and a Huggies Snug & Dry size 6 baby diaper with Mickey Mouse print over that and a pair of clear plastic pants over it all.
Why so many layers?

All you young whipper snappers wearing your new fangled disposable diapers don’t know the joy a good cloth diaper with a soaker, safety pins, and a good pair of plastic pants can bring, especially to those of us that wore them as infants and toddlers. They provide great protection for us side sleepers and have served well those of us that used them successfully when raising our own children. The cost savings can also be a big benefit to those of us on a fixed income, or as young couples starting a family, and I don’t have to worry about running out of butt wrappers as long as I have a washing machine, dryer, laundry soap, and a little ambition to do laundry. It doesn’t even require me to leave my house. People do seem to be more comfortable with what they were raised in so carry on. Stay padded with whatever makes your tush the most comfortable.

Last edited:
Reactions: steviet and chuck
Now I am using girl drynites.

ps: drynites are smaller than goodnites, the good thing is that they are thicker and since they do not have a double barrier they have more visible ruffles.

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and PullUpsBoy8
Just changed out of a full little pawz.
As for pullupsboy, I really like the little pawz, they are very comfortable and soft. They can be crinkly by them selves but are very quite under clothes.

Reactions: Midwest82, Deleted member 51008 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
ThePhotographer said:
Just changed out of a full little pawz.
As for pullupsboy, I really like the little pawz, they are very comfortable and soft. They can be crinkly by them selves but are very quite under clothes.
Many thanks!

SDK!

Reactions: db80, Midwest82, PullUpsBoy8 and 1 other person
Rearz Lil Monsters, my first time wearing one of these

Reactions: PullUpsBoy8, Midwest82 and DiaperedBedwetter1998
Crinklz Original!

Reactions: db80, Deleted member 51008, PullUpsBoy8 and 1 other person
A wet Tena

Reactions: Midwest82
Norfolkdiapersub said:
Rearz princess pink of coarse 😍
How do you like them? I’m thinking of ordering them to connect with my feminine side.

Reactions: Luvsnappies
Super Undies until bedtime. Then I will put on Rearz training pants and my pajamas.

Reactions: Midwest82, db80, Deleted member 51008 and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back