What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I needed an in-between diaper before I get changed for bed ... currently in a Lil-Monsters .
I dislike these diapers a lot :(

KitsuneFox said:
I needed an in-between diaper before I get changed for bed ... currently in a Lil-Monsters .
Why? Whats wrong with them?

My Second Rearz barnyard for the day and a 4x (size adjusted) baby pants white plastic pants.

Totalydry Xplus L

A very wet and messy XP5000 Medium as I sit here perusing ADISC enjoying the exquisite tactile feeling of a squishy wet and poopy diaper. before I start working remotely from home after I change into a clean diaper. I am thinking that I might go cloth and plastic pants for working from home. I like the wet feeling of a cloth diaper; you definitely know that you are wet. Stay safe, social distance (especially if messy!!), wear masks; we are all in this together.

Reactions: Stillbedwetting
My dry 24/7 is pretty wet, but not that bad. I'm going to have some coffee, and wait for my girlfriend to get up.

GermanDL said:
Why? Whats wrong with them?
bad die cuts on the wings + the fluff in the back keeps bunching up, making it very uncomfortable to sit x_x

• Sad
Reactions: GermanDL
KitsuneFox said:
bad die cuts on the wings + the fluff in the back keeps bunching up, making it very uncomfortable to sit x_x
Why your carer keep on buying them if you dislike them?
Maybe you can talk things out

Reactions: Stillbedwetting
KitsuneFox said:
I would say don't buy them. There are plenty of other diapers out there, so explore your options.

GermanDL said:
Why your carer keep on buying them if you dislike them?
Maybe you can talk things out
the "7 year old" bought a case ... I'm slowly using them up if I need a 'mid-capacity' diaper .

ID Slip Expert Super L ( PE )
Very comfy

Tena slip for me tonight!

rn I have a 10 pack of littleforbig “bear hugz” one of my favorite diapers for look and performance!

Crinklz Astronaut.

Reactions: GermanDL
In bed with a wet ABU SDK 2-tape

um went to bed with littleforbig diaper
woke up this morning totally starkers
my new stuffie had it on omg what happened
👀👀

The same nappy as in my previous message, only it’s wetter and dirty. I will stay in it for a bit longer before I get a change.

A very wet LFB little fantasy diaper, kind of dragging my butt this morning getting ready to get out of bed change into a clean one then make breakfast

Last edited:
Thick TT Cloth. with plastic lined baby pants

Attachments

• 2318.jpg
    2318.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: Brumas94 and Jr2012
Tykables Overnights, and loving them. :)

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back