What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A straight up Huggies Pull-Up, boys variety (Unfortunately, the girls version is smaller).

Goodnites ATV's. Drank way too much coffee earlier and had to run a bunch of errands. Just got home and need to change into something else.

Tranquility All-Theough-the-Night (ATN) and 2 tranquility top liners

Abri-Form X plus with abri let booster. One of my favourite combinations!

Bambinos Classico.
Have the house to myself tonight while everyone else is at a Beetle's tribute concert (not a big fan). :)

Well for those who are interested I was wearing a very wet and messy dry 24/7 diaper. However, I have recently taken it off and gone back to big boy pants because well I couldn't use it anymore so to speak. Anyway, if I ever go into too much detail on this stuff please tell me or just knock me upside the head which ever one you feel like he he.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

wearing a bambino with 2 of the abena maxi boosters inside, soaked and needing a change soon. i think

An Assurance soaked through and through. My bedsheets are really asking me to change soon :p

A soaked Dry 24/7 under a (fairly)dry Bambino. Thick, crinkly, and cute ^.^

when I get ready for bed I'll put on an Abena X-plus, for now I have on reg underwear.

Goodnite. :giggle:

I'm wearing a double-thick Bambino Classico. I followed Pamperchu's tutorial on how to stuff an adult diaper and stuffed a Bambino Classico with a Bianco. :)

It's so thick and cushy and comfortable and awesome that I don't want to wet it and ruin it. :(

An about to be soa- Scratch that... A soaked Abena X-Plus

Molicare Super Plus

I don't know what kind I'm wearing. It's some generic brand freebie that came with my Nuk5 today. It's soft and comfortable, but way too thin for me to want to try wetting in. I think I'm gonna take it off and use it as a stuffer for a Bambino then next time I buy some.

The exterior is soft and quit and it has some strange velcro tapes. Maybe I'll just sleep in it tonight without wetting it. As long as I don't wet it, I should still be able to stuff it into a bambino using Pamperchu's tutorial (thanks Pamperchu!).

First Quality with a Prevail pull-up as a stuffer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back