Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: This suprised me :o

Default This suprised me :o

Hey, ok so i was up late last night and couldn't get to sleep. I put the TV on, and started watching Bravo.

The program was "Sin Citys" or something like that. To my suprise it was based in Australia, and part of it was about Adult Baby. The man had all the cribs etc, and even have people come over. He was just so open about it. SO he just acted being the dad, then when the "mom" came over, he changed to the baby.

Was very interesting to see how the presenter reacted to it, he didn't seem to shocked at all, but when he left the house he said he was just puzzled over it all.

The Australian AB mentioned a rough figure, only estimated there's about 100,000 AB's living there. But said there must be far more due to the embarrisment with this, and people not admiting to it.

So, there's my little comment thing

Anyone else seen AB/DL on TV programs?

The first time I ever heard about ABism was on a TV programme. I can't remember what it was, just some random 'weird fetishes' thing that I saw while channel flicking.
    My friend was with me at the time and wanted to change the channel, but I made him watch it.

I haven't seen it, but I think there was an episode of CSI or something, called King Baby, which was about this man who was an AB and he had a nursery etc. I dunno if it'll be on Youtube, I might have a look later when I'm bored.

Ok, I just looked and I can't find the full episode. Never mind.
    Last edited by Arlisauce; 27-Jul-2009 at 13:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlikra View Post
    I haven't seen it, but I think there was an episode of CSI or something, called King Baby, which was about this man who was an AB and he had a nursery etc. I dunno if it'll be on Youtube, I might have a look later when I'm bored.

Ok, I just looked and I can't find the full episode. Never mind.
    yea i saw that before ... -.- my mum was watching it with me :| close to the time i told her about it all rofl

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    yea i saw that before ... -.- my mum was watching it with me :| close to the time i told her about it all rofl
    You told her about it before or after you watched CSI? If it was after, did she say anything while it was on? And did that influence your decision to tell her at all?

I'd imagine programs like this can be useful to see what people's opinions actually are on the subject if you're considering telling them.

I remember seeing an AB on Jerry Springer *shudders* quite some time ago (A decade or possibly longer).

There was another daytime talk show that featured an AB girl who tried to explain her lifestyle and feelings... unfortunately the audience was largely disgusted. If I remember correctly the show's host stayed among the audience the entire time and never even joined the girl on the couch.

I also remember a number of references to Infantilism on the Upright Citizen's Brigade.

Darkfinn

Some shows treat AB/DLs better than others. It just depends on if it is a "hype" talk show, or an unbiased documentation.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfinn View Post
    Some shows treat AB/DLs better than others. It just depends on if it is a "hype" talk show, or an unbiased documentation.
    There's unbiased documentation! Quick.. someone get News Corp (Fox News) and GE (MSNBC/NBC) on the phone.. this needs to stop NOW!

Anyways I had my fill of this stuff being shown on the TV. It really is a private thing and if you wear a diaper under your normal clothes people will only think the worst. Unless of course they are rather close to you.

Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteBedlam View Post
    There was another daytime talk show that featured an AB girl who tried to explain her lifestyle and feelings... unfortunately the audience was largely disgusted. If I remember correctly the show's host stayed among the audience the entire time and never even joined the girl on the couch.
    Funny you should mention that.

Sometimes I wonder if some writers are AB or DLs because they sometimes do a diaper reference in them like in The Simpsons when Barney had on a diaper and then it falls off and blows away and he says "Come back diaper," I think that was in the episode about where Homer plows driveways and streets and then someone takes over. I think Ralph has also mentioned he wears them and in South Park, Butters mentioned in one episode he has to wear them due to Colin disease. It's assumed he wears pull ups because we have seen him pulling down his pants at the urinal.