Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake Bedwetters

Default Fake Bedwetters

I have heard that a lot of fake bedwetters join bedwetting support forums to fulfill their fetish needs (for lack of a better term). What do you guys think of that? Personally, with websites like this, I don't understand why someone would do that. Ah, the intricacies of the human mind

lol... I do wet the bed.... and that is the last place I want to go.... a bedwetting support group. Seriously... I have never thought once to go to one of them places.

There's one in particular that used to come up on here now and again (I'll refrain from naming it for now). The site apparently had a lot of problems with AB/DLs joining and posting things all about diapers and such, where the legit members of the forum were all people who didn't want to wear diapers (a crazy thought, I know ).

If I recall, if you went to the register page, there was a question asking if you were AB/DL. If you said yes, it would deny your account, haha (I never tried it).

But, I can only imagine that it arises from the fascination that many of us have with bedwetting. I'll admit, that from time to time, it has been a fantasy of mine. But, it does seem silly to go fake it and join a bedwetting forum, and then talk about how great diapers are and how other should wear them. Maybe they fantasize that they might turn them AB/DL?

Anyway, I think it's kind of sick, especially since most legit members of these forums will be children. And, I think it'd be wrong for adults (or even teens) to go in and push their sexual fetishes in a support group like that.

i agree with you chevre, i was on another diaper site called diaper_boys and there were a few members on there that would always make up stories about bedwetting and there parents making them wear padding for it or there parents babying them because they wont stop wetting the bed.

i dont mind talking about diapers and other things related to this fetish but there is a line where fantasy and reality crosses and i really dont want to hear about it sometimes. people joining tat seport group so they can live there fantasy i really dont approve of. the worst i think is some members that want to keep there kids in diapers without potty traning them. that i really dont like. other then that the site is really good. that is where i came form and got a link form to this site.

I believe the Goodnites website had a problem with that. (don't know where I heard that, I just vaguely remember it from somewhere)

Sounds sick and it makes it harder for the community to trust each other so they start accusing each other of lying and bullshitting and start doubting each other. I think it's very dishonest. Join a bedwetting fetish community or join a wetting fetish community but not a community for people who are genuine bedwetters.

I wouldn't mind if a bedwetter became a *B/DL as a way to cope with bedwetting, but to fake being a bedwetter to live in fantasy is just stupid. It's wrong when they try to force their fetish on others or try to convert them.

Quote Originally Posted by SulliLan View Post
    i dont mind talking about diapers and other things related to this fetish but there is a line where fantasy and reality crosses and i really dont want to hear about it sometimes. people joining tat seport group so they can live there fantasy i really dont approve of. the worst i think is some members that want to keep there kids in diapers without potty traning them. that i really dont like.
    I agree with this, this is how children or teens get messed up when adults or their parents try to force their fetish on them.

I think some of the people that do that probably do so because they haven't found an AB/DL forum to actually participate in. As in they don't know there are forums for it. But that would be like only a handful if any.

Dude84

I think we all know which site is being discussed, I can't even remember the "title" or URL of it, except that I had encountered it - I believe pre-registration as I never registered for it, and had a poke around.

I wasn't too impressed to be honest. A support site is one thing, glorifying something is quite another, which should be restricted to appropriate realms for those who enjoy whatever it is that is being glorified.

I also agree with a previous poster, why would you want to visit such a site? I don't think most people wish to be reminded that they have a problem! (This is the main reason I avoid MS type websites... so pesimistic and depressing, really).

In the case of this particular site though, which I remember to be rather blue (huge "blocky" buttons and such) I got the impression that there was something wrong going on. I have subsequently read that such a site disappeared due to allegations of an unsavoury nature surfacing.

However, I guess the question remains. What do you do about someone who is known/suspected to be seeking support for a problem which may not actually exist? There is always the danger of false accusations, afterall.