Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello, I am ze'Bear! u z?

Default Hello, I am ze'Bear! u z?

Hi there, Im Z-Bear and I thought I would take a minute to introduce myself and tell you all how I came to be here.

My story:
    Iím a babyfur/DL, my character is a 3 year old grizzly bear cub. I first heard of babyfurs and AB/DL about a decade ago from things people posted on the plushie mailing list. I was immediately intrigued, but at the time I was too shy to join in the conversation. So I lurked quietly in the background to try and learn more about it and hopefully become more comfortable.

The longer I lurked the more I realized that this group of people were right up my alley. I mean at the time was in my early 20ís, I collected Plushies, still sucked my middle fingers like a pacifier, and loved cute baby stuff (Care Bears, Gummy Bears, anything Disney...) . It seemed to me that this was the community I belonged in, but that thought scared the heck out of me. So I continued try and pretend that I wasnít a babyfur until about 3 years ago, when I took a chance and made some babyfur friends on Second life.

Once I actually started hanging out with other ABís I decided to give the whole Diaper thing a go, and found the I LOVED it. It fulfilled a desire in me that I didn't even know I had before I tried on one. I loved it so much that for a little while it consumed my life, and that scared the bejesus out of me. So after about a year of binging I purged everything and left the babyfur community.

Of course the purge didnít last very long. Thing is I knew I wanted to be a babyfur, I just had to find a healthier way of engaging in the behavior. So Iíve spent the last couple years making peace with myself. It has taken me a long time to accept and love myself for who I am. But now I am proud to say that I am teh silly bear cub that loves to mess around in his soggy wet diapee (usually Abena X-Plus BTW)...

My Interests:
    -Well first and foremost, Iím a musician. Iím a singer-songwriter and sound engineer (I love saying that.. all those sís).
    -Iím a Sci-Fi/ Fantasy junkie. I love Doctor Who, Star Trek (all of Ďem), Star Wars, Babylon 5, Battlestar (again old and new). Farscape, Star Gate... basically if its got lasers and futuristic mumbo jumbo Iím into it.
    -I like video games, but I generally suck at them (I mean come on I still havenít beat the last stage of portal, tho that's mostly cuz I keep loosing my saved games when I have to reboot my universe) currently Iím addicted to GTA4 and Half Life 2 (ep2).
    -Cars, especially fast ones...
    -FOOD!!! hey Iím a bear, what do you expect No but seriously I really love fine cuisine.
    -oh yeah and my favooite is da HUGS!!

So yeah that's about all I can think of to say. I hope that was a good enough intro, and gives you all a decent picture of who I am. Just want to say that Iím glad to be a part of this great community.

A very well written intro Z-bear! Thank you for telling us about you.
    It's nice to see someone who got into this whole idea in adult years. We do have a portion of the community that have - but it is still nice to see another one. Did you say you were a babyfur before a DL\AB? Oh and the binge-purge cycle is something I can relate to (I think most people can). I hope you are more content with who you are now, and there's a whole community of people here that will embrace you with open arms.

Welcome to Adisc. Make yourself at home. We have tea and coffee brewing, and lemonade for the younglings!

welcome z-bear nice to see another babyfur around. iv done that whole thing as well, but it started once my mother first found my stash in my room, i didn't touch anything diaper related for a good 4 months before i started to go onto website again. then a few more months after that i got diapers again, haven't had a scare like that since nore have i gone longer then a month without wearing.

but none the less, welcome to the community.

Bah, the bulls will tire themselves out, and go to sleep and the bears will roam freely

Thank you all for your warm welcome I was worried that my intro might be a bit too wordy, but it seems to have hit teh mark. Anywho to answer a few of your questions, I think I've always been a bit of an AB/babyfur, but yes I didn't discover teh joys of Diapers untill 3 years ago (wish to heck I had tryed them sooner tho). I spent most of my life fighting my desire to cub out, but recently Ive gotten to the point where I can't see a good reason to carry on fighting. So now I'm just going with it and seeing where this path leads me. Hopefully it will lead me to more great friends and some fond memories.