Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Newbie

Talking Another Newbie

Hi, KJ here. 26 DL (possible AB) from Ohio. Married 4 years, husband knows I like diapers, doesn't understand or participate. I joined this to get some advice about how to approach him with this gingerly and to network with other abdls. I am also very intrigued with the roleplaying forum on here. Hopefully I can catch one towards the beginning (or maybe I'll just make one!)

welcome to the site hun, it's a very enjoyable place and the RP are fun. enjoy your stay

Talking Not sure what to title this

I am finding that as I browse this site, there is soooo much less ignorance than the previous sites I've used (which shall remain nameless). I'm just happy I stumbled upon this!

I am finding that as I browse this site, there is soooo much less ignorance than the previous sites I've used (which shall remain nameless).
    Oh yes, that has always been a major motivation of this forum. I'm glad it is showing! And I'd like to formally welcome you to the forum. Remember that people here are a merry bunch, so don't be afraid to post and join in conversations =)

I'm sure you'll get a lot of good advice here if you ask for it (although unfortunately not from me, advice giving is really a major weakness ), and good luck!

Welcome, and yes this is probably one of the best diaper sites out there. I like to think we are relatively intelligent, and don't deal with a lot of nonsense. We occasionally have our ups and downs, but that just makes the place interesting. Have fun.

Hi KJ. Another fellow Ohioan! I've been coming to this site for almost a year and must say it's the best site out there. So, tell us more about your interests - diaper and otherwise.

Hi KJ! I hope you're able to work things out with your situation, and I hope you have fun here.

Wow, I came back to more wonderful posts, this is awesome! I am 26, an art teacher, and love every minute of it. I play sports, garden, am a housewife (at times), and stay very involved with my community.

As far as diapers go, I've had a fascination since a young age. I can remember taking the little cloth diapers off of my cabbage patch kids when i was little and getting caught with them on! Mom and dad didn't take any drastic measures, but I think deep down inside they were a little worried when they found me with my baby sister's NUk in my mouth. They threatened to take me to town with a Nuk in my mouth and make me keep it in, so I quickly abandoned that idea.

As I got older (prolly about 16) I started noticing when I went down the grocery aisle with the feminine projects that I couldn't help look at the adult diapers! I thought i was totally obvious and was caught right then. But no one else seemed to notice. When I moved away to college, my roommate was up her boyfriend's butt 24/7 so i had the room to myself. I can remember going to Walmart and buying my first diapers (Depends with tapes) and a big birthday bag and card. I told the clerk they were for a gag gift. I couldn't wait to get home and try them. The biggest challenge was throwing them away, so I always snagged extra grocery bags at the store for triple bagging etc. I used more frequently in the following years, and even wore them to my on campus job a coupla times! I still can't believe I did that one and didn't get caught- luckily it was wintertime, so bulky wasn't as noticeable.

After meeting my (now) hubby, I pushed all that to the back of my mind, was afraid he'd think i was a freak of nature. Turns out, he found my log in on another diapersite (saved in the damn history, lol) and my stent was up. He asked about it, I clammed up and it wasn't mentioned again until over a year later. Now he has said he's willing to try and understand, but GOD it's so hard to have that first uncomfortable conversation about this! I just don't know if i can do it. ***Deep breath, I know that was alot of info*** Hopefully I can get some good advice here about where to go from here. I've thought about a letter, but I think that leaves a lot of room for misinterpretation, but i just don't know if I can handle face2face.
    Last edited by kj83; 28-Jul-2009 at 21:45. Reason: wanted to break up the text