Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: new and having a blast

Default new and having a blast

Hi I'm prometheus. I'm sixteen year old guy, a TB and a baby fur. this is the first time i've done something like this and i would like to meet someone to talk to.

My favorite hobbies are reading the classics, and drawing. my favorite subjects are history, english, and art. In a nut shell I'm a book worm I'm fun and easy going.

That's me pretty much me

Nice to meet a fellow book worm!

Like the avatar, just gotta say that. Glad you're having a blast here, I'm having the same.

welcome to the site and nice to meet another babyfur, who drew the pic for your avatar by chance?? really well done.

Welcomes ^_^

Feel free to show off your drawings. Hope you continue having fun here

sadly its not my picture wish it was. i want to scan in some of my own drawings but thanks any ways

would like to see some of you work, you sound like a cool pup to talk to hope to talk to you around here and maybe on chat.

I'm a little unfamiliar with how the forum works how do get on to chat ?
    but thanks for the compliment this is kind of intimidating at first but there seems to be alot of nice pups out there

Even if I haven't been on in a long while, I wish to offer you my welcomes too.

It is intimidating at first - but people here are very nice and the community is great. I hope you will enjoy yourself around here; and remember that a lot of people are willing to help as long as you ask them. On a more personal note, you don't happen to have a DA or FA account perhaps?

- Kuzzy

Edit: By the way, the chat requires you to have an IRC-client. There's help and how-to's on the wikiarticle here. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzzy View Post
    Even if I haven't been on in a long while, I wish to offer you my welcomes too.
    Welcome prometheus75 and a Welcome Back to Kuzzy!!! Two welcomes for the price of one!

i dont have a DA or FA account . . . i looked at your work though and its pretty cool