Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First Time Wearing a Diaper

Default First Time Wearing a Diaper

So, tell us your tale of when your wore your first diaper - well, besides when you were a baby!

My story is pretty simple: I'm a physically disabled furry (not mentally or socially, so far as I know). Now, I'm only mildly disabled, meaning that I can walk, but I just tend to fall alot. Over time, this caused damage to my knee, and the doctor had to preform surgery - a surgery that I'm not only still recovering from (I'm in walking casts now), but the doctor also did other things to my feet, to make them straighter, in the process.

Now, when I was in the hospital, recovering for a week there, they gave me two options to wet myself: They could either lift me up onto a mini-toliet, or they could give me a diaper. Before having surgery, I had read all this cool stuff on Babyfurs, and AB/DLs. I wondered what it would feel like to wear a diaper - so, after telling my mom that I secretly wanted to wear one, she laughed at me, but said alright.

I wore diapers for a month onward, and I'm just getting off of them now - it's been a few weeks, but wearing underwear and boxers feels strange to me. They don't feel as comfortable, and I can't go whenever I please. My biggest concern, even though they were adult diapers, was that they would leak. This only happened two, maybe three, times, though. After I would wet, though, there would be a good feeling that surged from inside me - not only was I relieved, but I also felt warm, and I loved that. I think that feeling, the wet and warm feeling, can only come from wearing a diaper. <3

Hey Scritcher!

I hope the surgery works out well for you and your disabilities cease so diapers are "just for fun".

My first post baby diapering was at age seven. A friend & I made makeshifts out of rags in his attic after school. It was a leaky mess I'll never forget.

Jeffy

My first time?

I do believe I was 5 and my friend was 7 and he had mental disabilities, so he tended to have accidents from time to time. The first time he ever stayed over at my house, I was curious about how he kept from peeing all over himself and he showed me his trainers that he had in his bag, and he let me try one on. I kept it on for the rest of the night but never used it. Plus I saved another one for later :3 (that one I poured a cup of water down)

mine was when i was like 15 or so xD had found out about tb/dl ness and bought a pack of depends with my RL friend, who was also into it with me as well. After a good minute of trying to get it on, with no luck, i ended up calling my friend to come over and help me XD she didn't IIRC, just laughed at my failing attempts =p it was rather funny though..lying down on the hardwood floor to try and diaper myself, lol

mmmm.... i can remember back when i was 5 i stole my lil bros diapers constantly and pretended i was a baby again... i think that was my first *B experience :B

Cool

I suffer from severe incontinence problems. I wear disposable diapers to bed and it is no big problem for me. However I also suffer from daytime incontinence & bowel incontinence too which is a much bigger problem for me to handle. To cope with my daytime problem I started wearing Luvs diapers during shopping trips and car trips, parties, and to the cinema etc. I also wear one under my snowsuit when I go out and play. When I am not in diapers I started to wear training pants as a just-in-case protection. I am happier being in diapers during the day but I have accepted it as necessary as long as I am having wetting and messing accidents.

Recently I have started to have more accidents in my training pants and I have decided go back wearing diapers full time. Furthermore I am happy about being in diapers all the time - sometimes I get a little embarrassed about being in diapers and I feel that training pants are not working for me. On the other hand diapers are a much better solution for me as long as I am having more accidents in my pants than times where I cannot reach the toilet. Although training pants offers more protection than normal underpants they cannot cope with big wetting or messing accidents and often they leak a lot. I get very upset when my training pants leak. Luvs Diapers on the other hand offers me full protection and they are much more comfortable for me when I wet or mess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sila View Post
    mine was when i was like 15 or so xD had found out about tb/dl ness and bought a pack of depends with my RL friend, who was also into it with me as well. After a good minute of trying to get it on, with no luck, i ended up calling my friend to come over and help me XD she didn't IIRC, just laughed at my failing attempts =p it was rather funny though..lying down on the hardwood floor to try and diaper myself, lol
    What...are you texting or something? You can actually type it all out here you know

Quote Originally Posted by Angusmac View Post
    What...are you texting or something? You can actually type it all out here you know
    "XD" is a smiley

Anyhoo, when I was younger my mum and dad used to work all day, and they would go out way before it was time for school, so my sister and I would stay with a babysitter. I was an incredibly shy child (I still am ) and I would refuse to even ask for a drink, or even if I could go to the toilet. Inevitibly this resulted in me having a few accidents, so my babysitter decided to put me in a diaper whenever I had an accident, and sit in the bedroom til it was time to go home. I remember some things quite vividly, most notably how damn comfy it was.

The first time I wore an adult diaper was when I was about 17. I arranged to meet up with another TB and he brought be 2 of his along for me to try. It was the first thing I did when I got home, and it was just sooooo comfortable, I really didn't want to take it off. I ended up wearing the second one all day the next day, and I was brave enough to actually go out wearing it. I bought my own soon after that

The first time i wore a diaper? Well its kinda funny but my first diaper was a dog diaper. One of our dogs was in heat so we bought it diapers. Well eventually they got it fixed. (i think thats the proper term for a female dog getting reproductive organs removed/ make stop working) Well they had a bunch left and threw them in the recycle bin. i managed to snag a few, 4 i belive. It was kinda odd at first but it was good. the only problem was the pre cut-out holes for the tail. So i just ended up taping up that area. I only used it once but it leaked (through the hole) so i just kept the others to wear ocasionally.

First adult diaper was through this site. Well, unlucky me in my panic i grabbed the wrong size of depends (Large) at the walgreens. so i just initially thought of it as a waste and threw them in a black bag and put them in the trash. Well later i just decided to put one on after another, after another, after another. I think i put on around 12 or 13 diapers at once. it was a nice feeling but did feel like a waste.