Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hey there! Around furry forums, they call me The Scritcher - you're free to call me Syd, though. I tried joining another AB/DL forum; I think it was called Fox Tale Times, and I got treated pretty poorly on my intro thread. I decided to leave quietly, and find another forum.

Anyway: I am a TeenFur, and a fairly NewFur at that. While looking up different aspects of the furry fandom, I found Babyfurs. Looking more into it, it seemed really interesting to me - I even found myself creating a babyfur character, and wanting to wear diapers (I'll post more on my stories later). Mentally, I'm kind of wishing to be a baby in stressed times, so that I can be cared for 24/7, and not have to deal with drama in the social part of life.

Though he is not my first fursona, my babyfur character is somewhat of a panda cub (this is probably bad, because of that babyfur pedophile with a panda fursona on the news, but whatever). I have yet to name him, but I will soon. Hopefully, I'll get an icon of him, too - for now, though, it'll be a baby Spongebob.

I hope to have a good time here. ^^

welcome Syd, i been on that site a few times but never noticed the forums part of it. guess i wasent sniffing hard enouph, "giggles"

haya syd welcome to the fourms ^^ love seeing new furrys

post around abit ya will find we friendly enough we dont bite (much)

Pandas are pretty cool as a group, even if there are one or two bad eggs; being distant relatives of raccoons, how could they not?

And please don't stress when one forum has its own views on what a good intro looks like; our idea of a good intro is not the same as an adult-only site that emphasizes graphic and explicit ageplay, for instance. And don't be put off by a bad reaction to one's intro: many people don't appreciate how much their negativity can hurt peoples' feelings; and if you persist people will come to appreciate you.

Welcome to Adisc!

It's always cool to see new furries come along, so I hope you enjoy the site. : )

Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^^ And Raccoon, that's some good advice, and I'll try to keep it in mind.

Hey there Scritcher, and welcome to Adisc.
    I'm sad to hear the people over at Fox Tales Times didn't welcome you properly. They are nice people too, although a close group at most times which might make it difficult to be a newcomer there. Most people in the babyfur community are nice however, so stay social. Here on Adisc I can safely say that you'll be welcomed warmly.

I know how it is to be new on the furry scene and with no drawing or picture of your fursona. If you would be interested, I can draw you a badge or half-body pose - provided you have enough details of your character already worked out. Get back to me. And again, welcome to Adisc!

Welcome to ADISC! Hope that this site can bring ya valuable information about the lifestyle of *b/dlism.

Thank you both. ^^

@ Kuzzy: If you would make me a badge or avatar, that would be wonderful. <3 I do have two pictures of him, but they're... not that great, I think. ^^; But, I'll PM you with the details. Thank you~