Thread: Pop-up prank

Default Pop-up prank

Imageshack - myvideo1

I was playing games on smashingames.com and I got a pop-up so i thought I would recoord what happened. It pissed me off.

now... the question is... Why aren't you using FRAPS and Youtube?

This is like that annoying rickroll site that you can't get rid of without killing your web browser.

Jeffy

No but sourmath.com is TONS worse! If you try to click off of it it just pops back up, you can't go back. You can't ctrl + F4 that shit, it basically forces you to watch these guys feel eachother in the shower until you decide to ctrl alt del your system... and even then depending on the software your running you can't always just "end task" you have to go to "end process" Which means you just lost anything you were doing on the internet at the time. It's a good prank site for someone you really hate THAT badly and want to scar... it's crap. The internet is a cruel and unforgiving place.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    No but sourmath.com is TONS worse! [...] You can't ctrl + F4 that shit, it basically forces you to watch these guys feel eachother in the shower until you decide to ctrl alt del your system... [..]Which means you just lost anything you were doing on the internet at the time.[...] internet is a cruel and unforgiving place.

or you could install NoScript, *linkie* =^.^=
    and save yourself the need to ruin your own work

it basically frees you from scriptkitty fun like randomly moving windows, clickjacking, javascript popups in a dozen of a million (like the dont click here-punishment links, which require a fierce amount of spacebar-tapping skills :_)

Quote Originally Posted by claudy View Post
    or you could install NoScript, *linkie* =^.^=
    and save yourself the need to ruin your own work

it basically frees you from scriptkitty fun like randomly moving windows, clickjacking, javascript popups in a dozen of a million (like the dont click here-punishment links, which require a fierce amount of spacebar-tapping skills :_)

Thanks, works great I tested it with that same site.

Quote Originally Posted by claudy View Post
    Handy, thankyees!